Realme Buds Air 3 Live Images Leaks Ahead of Launch
The company might launch this TWS very soon.
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme Buds Air 3 Live Images, Features (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- The specifications and features of the upcoming Realme Buds Air 3 have been leaked.
- Music playback pauses automatically as soon as the user takes out one of the earbuds.
- Buds Air 3 will offer around 30 hours of battery life.
Realme is planning to launch its next TWS very soon. Just recently, the company’s latest Realme Buds Air 3 leaked online. This leak also hinted at the TWS features and more. But now in a recent development, the truly wireless stereo live images have surfaced online. This latest leak reveals a lot of details and more information on the same.
As we know already, Realme is gearing up to launch its new Air-series TWS earbuds, Realme Buds Air 3, in India. It may come as a Realme Buds Air 2’s successor, which launched last year in the country. Buds Air 3 might come with some upgrade to their predecessor. However, the design of the earbuds is likely to remain, according to the MySmartPrice report.
Furthermore, the report has shared live images of the gear, which seem to have a glossy finish and blue paint job. Let’s look at everything we know about the Buds Air 3 so far:
Realme Buds Air 3 Live Images, Features (Leaked)
The live images reveal the design of the earbuds and the case in full glory. The earbuds will flaunt an in-ear design with a short stem, just like their predecessor. However, the case might be a little different. It also appears that the Realme Buds Air 3 case will have a blue glossy finish at the top, along with Realme branding.
It’s reportedly said to feature a button on the right edge to enable pairing mode. In terms of specs, Realme Buds Air 2 is most likely to come with up to 30 hours of battery. It may also feature ANC (Active Noise Cancellation), Bluetooth 5.1, AAC/SBC audio codecs support, transparency mode, and Bass Boost+ mode. The Realme Buds Air 3 will allegedly rock a triple-microphone setup for better call support.
Additionally, the earbuds could provide a customised audio experience to the users, similar to the OnePlus Buds Pro, and a low latency gaming mode. There will also be a Bass Boost+ mode to cater to the bass heads out there. Similar to the Buds Air and Buds Air 2, the upcoming Realme Buds Air 3 will also offer in-ear detection. With this feature, the music playback pauses automatically as soon as the user takes out one of the earbuds.
Meanwhile, previous rumours suggest that Realme Buds 3 will be featuring the Dual Device Connection. It will allow users to connect the TWS with two devices simultaneously. Users will also have a switch between connected devices using tap. We can expect the company to price it under Rs 4,000. Since the Buds Air 2 were launched at Rs. 3,299. What do you think of the Realme Buds Air 3? Let us know in the comments below.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.