What Is Deep Nostalgia AI And Why Is It Going Viral?
You might be already familiar with how Artificial Intelligence can be used to manipulate and change photos and videos. Deep Fake is a recent example that showcased how scary and powerful AI can be.
Deep Nostalgia is an AI tool that enables users to add facial animations to old photos. You can also create short animated clips using the tool. Developed by MyHeritage, Deep Nostalgia can add animations such as nods, blinks, head tilts and even smiles to any potrait photo of your choice.
How to use Deep Nostalgia
You can use the AI tool either by heading to their website or downloading the application. The app is available on both Google Play Store as well as the Apple App Store. Users need to download MyHeritage – Family tree, DNA and ancestry app.
Alternatively, you can visit www.myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia and start using it right away. Using Deep Nostalgia is really simple. Just sign up for the platform, upload your photos and the algorithm will do the rest.
You can share the photos and videos you just created directly to Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram or Twitter.
The company has warned users not to use the tool for creating deep fakes of public figures. The only limitation Deep Nostalgia currently has is that you can animate only one face at a time.
You can also take out a face from a group photo and animate the same. One thing to consider is that users need to sign up for the app or website in order to start creating animated photos.
The free account limits the number of faces you can animate. There are several subscription plans available that will remove this restriction.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.