New iPad Pro To Launch Later This Year
The iPad Pro was launched in March of 2020, so Apple might launch the 2021 variant in the near future. The Cupertino based company has earned itself a name with its in-house developed processors.
The Apple A series and the M series processors are on par with some Qualcomm and Intel offerings. Both processors are based on the ARM architecture, so there are a lot of similarities between the two.
Apple iPad Pro 2021 might be as powerful as the M1 Macbook
According to a video by Mark Gurman on Bloomberg, Apple might make the iPad Pro as powerful as the M1 Macbook. He also says that the new Apple A series processors might be as powerful as the M1. The M1 processor powers the latest Macbook. Having said that, the A12Z, the company’s current-gen processor, is already powerful enough.
Some rumours also indicate that the upcoming iPad Pro might come with a Mini LED display. At least this might be the case for the 12.9-inch variant. Other speculations include the addition of a 5G modem. If that’s the case, the new version might be more expensive than the current offering.
We will keep you updated on all the rumours about the new iPad Pro 2021, so stay tuned for further updates!
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.