Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi Smart Band 7 price
Highlights of the Story
- The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 features an all-new VO2 max professional workout analysis.
- Xiaomi Smart Band 7 also provides sleep tracking, as well as SpO2 monitoring.
- The fitness band is touted to deliver 14 days of battery with standard usage.
Xiaomi has updated their smart band portfolio with the Xiaomi Smart Band 7. The fitness band replaces the Mi Smart Band 6 from last year, however the design appears to be similar. The Smart Band 7 has a 1.62-inch AMOLED display this year, as the firm continues to expand the viewing area on the screen. It essentially provides 25 per cent more sight than the previous generation device.
Xiaomi Smart Band 7 price
In the beginning, the Smart Band 7 will be available in certain global countries for EUR 49.9 (about Rs. 4,100). The Mi Smart Band 6 is currently available in India for Rs. 3,499. The new band comes in four colours: orange, black, neon green, and blue. The pill-shaped body is still finished in black.
The company has yet to reveal India-specific availability data, but we may anticipate a launch shortly. The Smart Band 7 may be released in the country alongside the latest Xiaomi 12 series phones. Xiaomi also released the Xiaomi Book S 12.4 2-in-1 laptop for EUR 699. (roughly Rs. 57,400).
The Mi Smart Band 7 has a 1.62-inch AMOLED display with an oval dial and 326PPI, as well as an always-on display mode. There are 120+ exercise modes on the smartwatch, as well as a SpO2 scanner, a sleep tracker, and a vibration warning. It has NFC capabilities, a built-in GPS, and a smart alarm.
The Mi Smart Band 7 has a 180mAh battery and is compatible with Android 6.0/ iOS 10 and above. The band has a 5ATM water resistance certification, as well as lavishly themed watch faces and voice assistance. The Mi Smart Band 7 will come pre-installed with Zepp OS. It is 13 grams in weight.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…