OnePlus Nord N100 Specifications Leaked!
OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100 full specifications list have been spotted online. Both the smartphone are expected to launch as early as this month.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC
- The new OnePlus phones might come with multiple cameras
- OnePlus Nord N100 will pack a 5,000mAh battery
Both new OnePlus Nord-series smartphones are most likely going to come with a 3.5mm headphone jack. It will be great to see the devices revive this small but very useful feature. Moreover, the company actually ditched the usage of the 3.5mm headphone jack after the OnePlus 6T launch back in 2018.
The leaked specifications also reveal that the OnePlus Nord N10 5G might come with a quad rear camera setup. Additionally, the leak also hints at a triple rear camera setup on the OnePlus N100. The company has not given any launch details but, both the smartphone are expected to launch as early as this month. To be very specific, they are said to launch on October 26.
Also read: HTC Desire 20+ Launched In Taiwan
Tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer suggested the October 26 launch date of the devices. Furthermore, he has now leaked the specifications of both the upcoming OnePlus Nord series smartphones. These smartphone are expected to retain the value for money factor of the OnePlus Nord.
OnePlus Nord N10 5G Expected Specifications
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G will feature a 6.49-inch full-HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. On the processor front, the smartphone will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G. Additionally, the octa-core chipset will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Also read: OPPO Launches Smart TV R1 And S1
When it comes to the cameras, the OnePlus Nord N10 5G will feature a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter. Additionally, the smartphone will feature two 2-megapixel sensors as well.
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G is expected to pack a 4300mAh battery. Moreover, the smartphone will also come with a USB Type-C post for charging alongside the 3.5mm headphone jack.
OnePlus N100 Expected Specifications
The smartphone is said to feature a 6.52-inch HD+ LCD panel. On the processor front, the handset will carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. Additionally, this octa-core processor will be coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
When it comes to the cameras, this OnePlus Nord device is said to feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 13-megapixel primary sensor alongside two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth shots. On the front, the smartphone will come with an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Also read: Redmi Teases “Mini” Smartphone
The smartphone is also tipped to pack a large 5,000mAh battery. We will also see 4G connectivity along with dual-SIM support and a USB Type-C port for charging. Furthermore, this smartphone will also come with the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The OnePlus Nord series is definitely targeted at people who want premium features at a lesser price. From the looks of it, both the devices will be great value for money devices like the OnePlus Nord.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.