Oppo A15 To Launch In India Soon
Oppo is buckling up to launch the Oppo A15 going by a teaser that has appeared on Amazon India. The teaser reveals a blue color variant alongside unveiling certain design elements.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A15 will be launched in India via Amazon soon
- The smartphone will come with a triple rear camera setup
- A smartphone with a similar design was spotted on an FCC listing
Although not much has been revealed about the upcoming Oppo phone, the trailer revealed a few key details. The teaser revealed the smartphone to come with a triple rear camera setup along with LED flash. Moreover, this camera setup will be integrated within a square-shaped module. We can also see a rear fingerprint scanner. As the teaser has released, the Oppo A15 is likely to be launched in the country soon.
Also read: Infinix Hot 10 Lite Launched In Africa
Going by the Amazon India listing, the Oppo A15 is “coming soon”. This easily confirms that the smartphone will be available for purchase via Amazon. The teaser also refers to the smartphone as a “sleek and smart” one. Moreover, the company states in a press release that the Oppo A15 will be a “design marvel” featuring a 3D curved body design. The company also revealed the smartphone to fall under the “pocket-friendly” segment of smartphones. We can understand by this that the handset will not be on the high-end premium side of things.
Furthermore, a smartphone featuring similar design elements was spotted on a FCC listing. Going by this, we can assume that this might actually be the Oppo A15 with the model no of OPPO CPH2185. As per the FCC listing, this anonymous Oppo seems to fit the design elements of the Oppo A15. This smartphone has been listed with a triple rear camera setup along with an LED flash which is housed within a square-shaped module as well. There is also a fingerprint scanner at the back which only points towards it being the Oppo A15.
The FCC listing of this Oppo model has revealed some key specifications of the phone like the battery capacity and software. For starters, the smartphone has been listed to pack a 4,230mAh battery along with 10W fast charging support. Furthermore, the smartphone comes with the volume rocker and power button on the right side. On the bottom, the smartphone comes with a USB port for charging along with speaker, microphone and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
According to the listing, the Oppo phone which is assumed to be the Oppo F15 will come with the ColorOS 7.2 custom skin. However, all of this is completely based on assumptions as the rear panel diagrams hint at the Oppo A15. The company has not confirmed any of these details to be true and we have to wait for official teases by Oppo.
The smartphone definitely seems very aesthetic going by the design leaks. Hopefully, more details about the smartphone will be revealed in the coming days.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…