Motorola Razr 5G Launched In India
Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched the Motorola Razr 5G as their latest premium smartphone offering. It is a successor to the 2019 Razr version and comes with a variety of improvements.
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola Razr 5G will go on sale in India from October 12
- The foldable phone is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC
- Motorola Razr 5G comes with a “Quick View” display at the front
- The smartphone will come in a single color option in India
Motorola Razr 5G Specifications
The Motorola Razr 5G features a foldable 6.2-inch OLED display with a resolution of 876 x 2142 pixels. Moreover, the secondary OLED display is a 2.7-inch one with a resolution of 600 x 800 pixels. Furthermore, the aspect ratios of the two displays is that of 21:9 and 4:3, respectively. The Motorola Razr 5G runs on Android 10 with the My UX skin on top.
On the processor front, the Motorola Razr 5G is powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC. Additionally, the octa-core processor is paired with Adreno 620 GPU. Furthermore, the device comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Another thing to note here is that the internal storage is not expandable.
When it comes to the cameras, the smartphone comes with a 48-megapixel primary camera sensor with an f/1.7 lens. On the front, the Motorola Razr 5G features a 20-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.2 lens for selfies and video calls.
Motorola Razr 5G packs a 2800mAh battery along with 15W TurboPower fast charging support. Moreover, the flip mechanism of the handset is said to deliver up to 200,000 flips. Additional design elements include a water-repellent coating and a one-handed experience. The smartphone also comes with a rear fingerprint scanner unlike the 2019 version which had it in the front.
Price, Availability And Offers
The Motorola Razr 5G price in India has been set at Rs. 1,24,999 for the sole 8GB/256GB variant. Moreover, the smartphone comes in a single color option namely Polish Graphite. The handset is available for pre-orders starting today and will go on sale starting October 12 via Flipkart and leading retail stores.
Launch offers on The Motorola Razr 5G also has a ton of launch offers at the moment. These offers include a Rs. 10,000 instant discount for customers paying via HDFC Bank credit card. Additionally, this offer extends to debit and credit card EMI transactions as well. Jio users will have additional benefits as well as they can avail double data with the Rs. 4999 annual plan. Also, Jio users will get an additional one-year of unlimited services from Jio at no extra cost as well.
The Motorola Razr 2019 version was not what is was supposed to be and failed in several ways. However, the latest 5G version definitely looks and feels good alongside a great set of specifications. It is definitely an excellent premium smartphone to flaunt.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…