OnePlus Nord N10, Nord N100 To Launch In October?
The phones will not launch in India at first but following the global launch, the Indian launch will also be announced.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord N10 and N100 can launch next month: Reports
- It will cost less than $400 if rumors are true.
- N10 can be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G SoC.
OnePlus was clear that Nord was just a beginning for its more affordable range of products. As it turns out, the company is ready with new products into its range – OnePlus Nord N10 and N100. Moreover, a popular tipster Mukul Sharma tweeted both the smartphones are to launch by the end of this month.
However, there is no other information available on the devices out officially. Nord launched just a few months back and it is still one of the most demanded 5G smartphones in the world. It comes with one of the best mid-range features.
There is not a lot about the N100 is out online. On the other hand, OnePlus Nord N10 chatters are already starting. It will be a slightly less powerful Nord for the US markets.
OnePlus Nord N10 Expected Specifications
It will likely be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G SoC as rumored. It might sport a 6.49-inch FHD+ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The phone can have 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
N10 is expected to pack a 64-MP primary camera module at the back, paired with an 8-MP wide-angle lens and dual 2-MP auxiliary sensors.
Furthermore, if rumors are accurate, it will cost less than $400. Nord’s official Instagram handle shared a teaser with the caption ‘ComingSoon’. However, it has not mentioned any details.
Right now, this is the information we have on OnePlus Nord N10 5G. But, the N100 is still under wraps.
On the other hand, OnePlus is busy with other projects confirmed such as OnePlus 8T.
Again, let us be informed that this is all just speculations – no confirmed sources of the company have come forward with it.
Also read: New Smartphone Launches
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.