Vivo X60 Could Launch As Early As November
Vivo X60, the successor to the Vivo X50 series, might be making its way to China sometime between November.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X60 promotional poster spotted at a retail store.
- It is tipped to launch before the end of this year, around November or December timeline.
- The Vivo phone is likely to debut around the Oppo Reno 5 series launch.
Vivo X60 is to debuting in China soon as its promotional activity has started. A recent spotting on the Web shows the phone is making an appearance at a retail store. However, it looks like a successor to the Vivo X50 that debuted in China in June. Later, it launched in India in July — alongside the Vivo X50 Pro.
Furthermore, it will likely accompany the Vivo X60s that surfaced on the Bluetooth SIG website earlier this year.
The image showing the Vivo X60 branding at the retail store in China has been posted by a tipster on Weibo. It is speculated to launch in the country either in November or December. Moreover, it will likely arrive around the launch of the Oppo Reno 5 series. These two are rumored to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 775G and Snapdragon 860 SoCs.
However, there are no details out yet on X60. Meanwhile, it looks like that Vivo X60 may have quad rear cameras. The Vivo X50 Pro debuted with a proprietary Gimbal Camera System that is likely to receive an upgrade in the successor.
Unfortunately, not much else is known about the Vivo X60 at the moment, but we’ll be on the lookout for more information.
Also Read: Vivo X50e Launched In Taiwan
On the other hand, late July, the Vivo X60s surfaced on the Bluetooth SIG site with 33W fast charging and Snapdragon 765G SoC. The smartphone was also spotted carrying 8GB of RAM.
Furthermore, Oppo Reno 5 series initially rumored for May can now likely debut sometime later this year.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.