Vivo X60 Could Launch As Early As November
Vivo X60, the successor to the Vivo X50 series, might be making its way to China sometime between November.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X60 promotional poster spotted at a retail store.
- It is tipped to launch before the end of this year, around November or December timeline.
- The Vivo phone is likely to debut around the Oppo Reno 5 series launch.
Vivo X60 is to debuting in China soon as its promotional activity has started. A recent spotting on the Web shows the phone is making an appearance at a retail store. However, it looks like a successor to the Vivo X50 that debuted in China in June. Later, it launched in India in July — alongside the Vivo X50 Pro.
Furthermore, it will likely accompany the Vivo X60s that surfaced on the Bluetooth SIG website earlier this year.
The image showing the Vivo X60 branding at the retail store in China has been posted by a tipster on Weibo. It is speculated to launch in the country either in November or December. Moreover, it will likely arrive around the launch of the Oppo Reno 5 series. These two are rumored to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 775G and Snapdragon 860 SoCs.
However, there are no details out yet on X60. Meanwhile, it looks like that Vivo X60 may have quad rear cameras. The Vivo X50 Pro debuted with a proprietary Gimbal Camera System that is likely to receive an upgrade in the successor.
Unfortunately, not much else is known about the Vivo X60 at the moment, but we’ll be on the lookout for more information.
Also Read: Vivo X50e Launched In Taiwan
On the other hand, late July, the Vivo X60s surfaced on the Bluetooth SIG site with 33W fast charging and Snapdragon 765G SoC. The smartphone was also spotted carrying 8GB of RAM.
Furthermore, Oppo Reno 5 series initially rumored for May can now likely debut sometime later this year.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.