Poco C3 Launched in India: Price, Specifications
The Poco C3 India price starts at Rs 7,499.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco C3 price in India starts at Rs. 7,499 for the 3GB RAM model.
- It can be equipped with up to 4GB of RAM.
- The phone will be available on Flipkart starting September 16.
Poco launched an entry-level Poco C3 in India today through a virtual event. It is launching as a budget-friendly smartphone offering from the brand. Moreover, the company claims the C stands for the camera. It sports a triple rear camera setup, an HD+ display, a large battery, and a waterdrop-style notch for the selfie camera.
However, now Poco now offers four lineups in the country including Poco C, M, X, and F.
Poco C3 Price in India, Availability
It is pricing at Rs.7,499 for the base 3GB + 32GB storage model and at Rs. 8,999 for the 4GB + 64GB storage model.
The phone is available in Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matte Black color options. The Poco C3 will go on sale via Flipkart starting October 16 in the country.
Poco is calling this pricing an introductory offer – so it is very likely that we might see an increase in the price of Poco C3 3GB RAM variant after the festive season.
Poco C3 Specifications
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop-style notch.
The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC. In addition, it is paired with up to 4GB of RAM.
Also Read: Motorola Razr 5G Launched In India
In terms of optics, the triple rear camera includes a 13-MP main shooter with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2-MO macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The selfie camera on the Poco C3 is a 5-MP shooter.
The company claims that the phone is capable of capturing detailed photos with spot-on colors. Even the macro camera will capture a good amount of details, according to the company.
Moreover, it comes with up to 64GB of onboard storage that is expandable via a dedicated microSD card (up to 512GB). It packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W fast charging.
Also Read: Oppo A15 To Launch In India Soon
Connectivity options include a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Micro USB port for charging.
Furthermore, the phone comes with Android 10-based MIUI 12 out of the box.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.