iPhone 11 Will Cost Less Than 50,000: Deal Of The Year?
Leaker says iPhone 11 will see a $150 discount when the iPhone-12 series launches.
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon India confirms that iPhone 11 will sell for less than Rs 50,000.
- It usually costs above Rs 60,000 and its MRP is Rs 68,300.
- This could be the first time Apple’s 2019 flagship drops below the Rs 50,000 mark.
Happy news for people looking to buy iPhone’s this year around at a good price. Amazon India confirms that iPhone 11 will sell for less than Rs 50,000. However, Amazon and Flipkart are going head-to-head during the upcoming festival sales.
Both of these e-commerce platforms offer deals like never before during this festive period. And, it looks like Amazon has brought something like never before. A massive price drop for iPhone enthusiasts is not very far away.
Also Read: Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4: Complete Comparison
The sale banners on Amazon confirms it will cost less than Rs 50,000 during the sale period.
iPhone 11: Should you buy it during the sale?
“The most powerful iPhone ever at the lowest ever price,” claims the banner, hinting at a big discount on the 64GB variant of the iPhone 11. The phone, otherwise, has an MRP of Rs 68,300. It was launched at a price of Rs 64,990. But its price went up after Apple increased it a little bit.
If the banners and rumors are true, then the iPhone 11 will come in at Rs 49,999.
Moreover, there are chances that when paired with an extra 10 percent discount for HDFC Bank card users. They will get during the Great Indian Sale, iPhone 11 may cost even less.
Apple’s 2019 flagship is still one of the best smartphones that you can buy for its price. However, with a price of Rs 64,990 – many enthusiasts back off on buying it. Although, there has been a slew of discounts that the device has seen on various e-commerce websites.
This could be the first time Apple’s 2019 flagship price cut below the Rs 50,000 mark.
Flipkart has announced that its Big Billion Days sale will start from October 16 and run for six days, Amazon is likely to tell Indian consumers the dates of the Great Indian Sale tomorrow.
Buying The iPhone 11 Makes Sense In 2020?
Though the iPhone-12 launch is around the corner, the iPhone 11 is still a great smartphone, especially considering the sub-Rs. 50,000 price tag. The Apple 2019 flagship has everything that one might want from a high-end Apple smartphone.
With A13 Bionic, it has enough power to handle high-end gaming and multitasking without any issue. Not just that, the smartphone also supports wireless charging and is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…