iPhone 11 Will Cost Less Than 50,000: Deal Of The Year?
Leaker says iPhone 11 will see a $150 discount when the iPhone-12 series launches.
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon India confirms that iPhone 11 will sell for less than Rs 50,000.
- It usually costs above Rs 60,000 and its MRP is Rs 68,300.
- This could be the first time Apple’s 2019 flagship drops below the Rs 50,000 mark.
Happy news for people looking to buy iPhone’s this year around at a good price. Amazon India confirms that iPhone 11 will sell for less than Rs 50,000. However, Amazon and Flipkart are going head-to-head during the upcoming festival sales.
Both of these e-commerce platforms offer deals like never before during this festive period. And, it looks like Amazon has brought something like never before. A massive price drop for iPhone enthusiasts is not very far away.
Also Read: Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4: Complete Comparison
The sale banners on Amazon confirms it will cost less than Rs 50,000 during the sale period.
iPhone 11: Should you buy it during the sale?
“The most powerful iPhone ever at the lowest ever price,” claims the banner, hinting at a big discount on the 64GB variant of the iPhone 11. The phone, otherwise, has an MRP of Rs 68,300. It was launched at a price of Rs 64,990. But its price went up after Apple increased it a little bit.
If the banners and rumors are true, then the iPhone 11 will come in at Rs 49,999.
Moreover, there are chances that when paired with an extra 10 percent discount for HDFC Bank card users. They will get during the Great Indian Sale, iPhone 11 may cost even less.
Apple’s 2019 flagship is still one of the best smartphones that you can buy for its price. However, with a price of Rs 64,990 – many enthusiasts back off on buying it. Although, there has been a slew of discounts that the device has seen on various e-commerce websites.
This could be the first time Apple’s 2019 flagship price cut below the Rs 50,000 mark.
Flipkart has announced that its Big Billion Days sale will start from October 16 and run for six days, Amazon is likely to tell Indian consumers the dates of the Great Indian Sale tomorrow.
Buying The iPhone 11 Makes Sense In 2020?
Though the iPhone-12 launch is around the corner, the iPhone 11 is still a great smartphone, especially considering the sub-Rs. 50,000 price tag. The Apple 2019 flagship has everything that one might want from a high-end Apple smartphone.
With A13 Bionic, it has enough power to handle high-end gaming and multitasking without any issue. Not just that, the smartphone also supports wireless charging and is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.