Poco C3 Camera Specs Confirmed: 13MP Triple Rear Sensors And More
It looks like a rebranded Redmi 9C.
Highlights of the Story
- Poco C3 will launch in India on October 6th.
- The phone will go on sale on Flipkart.
- It could be a rebranded Redmi 9C.
Poco C3 is up for a launch soon according to the teaser on Flipkart. It launched soon after the Poco X3 launch in India. However, it looks like it is a rebadged version of Redmi 9C. The microsite reveals what we can expect from the upcoming smartphone in terms of specs and design.
On the other hand, this smartphone was mentioned quite a few times online. Poco C3 surfaced on certification sites with model number M2006C3MI. Those rendered images reveals alleged retail box of the same.
Poco officially announced the launch on Twitter on October 2nd.
Get ready to own the photography game. The #GameChang3r is arriving on 6th October @ 12PM on @Flipkart.— POCO India #POCOC3 (@IndiaPOCO) October 2, 2020
RT if you want to own the #POCOC3 before anyone else.
Find out more 👉 https://t.co/6mcS8pyRWf pic.twitter.com/McjvM3rcur
Poco C3 specifications and design remain under wraps as of now. However, the Flipkart page reveals the phone will come with triple camera setup. In addition, it talks about LED flash in a square-shaped module.
More on Poco C3 Camera
It will reportedly have a triple rear camera setup comprising a 13MP (f/1.8) main sensor, a 5MP (f/2.4) macro camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth lens. For selfies and video calling, it will offer a 5MP camera on the front. There is also an LED flash in a square-shaped module.
Poco C3 will have a waterdrop notch design with prominent bezels and a plastic chassis.
More on Poco C3 Rumors
The smartphone might feature a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1600 pixels) LCD screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
It will be powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor. In addition, it is paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage.
Poco C3 will run on Android 10-based MIUI. It will also pack a 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast-charging support.
For connectivity, the smartphone should offer support for dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11a/c, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a headphone jack, and a micro-USB port.
According to leaked images of an alleged POCO C3 retail box, it will carry a maximum retail price of Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB/64GB model. However, reports suggest that it may sell for slightly lower at around Rs. 10,000.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.