Oppo A93 Makes An Early Debut: Is It The Rebranded F17 Pro?
The company has rebranded F17 into Oppo A93 for Vietnam.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A93 is launching in Malaysia on October 6th.
- The company has rebranded Oppo F17 Pro as Oppo A93 for Vietnam.
- Oppo Reno 4F and Reno 4 Lite are rebranded versions of F17 Pro in India.
Oppo’s A-series is very well-known for its affordable smartphone offerings. The company launched a new addition into its series, Oppo A93. It is launching in Malaysia on October 6th. However, the smartphone got an early debut in Vietnam on October 4th.
The device comes with a mid-range MediaTek processor, a quad-camera module, and a fast-charging supported battery. However, let us look at its specifications so as to note the difference between the two variants.
Oppo A93 Specifications
It features a 6.43-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with 409 PPI, 90.67% screen-to-body ratio, and a peak brightness of 800 nits. In addition, it has a 60Hz refresh rate, a 180Hz touch sampling rate, and a 96% NTSC color gamut.
The smartphone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor. It also has 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage. Moreover, it comes with a microSD card to expand storage if needed.
Also Read: Vivo X50e Launched In Taiwan
Oppo A93 sports a quad-camera setup consisting of a 48MP primary sensor (wide), an 8MP secondary sensor with an ultra-wide lens, and two 2MP monochrome sensors accompanied by an LED flash.
On the other hand, there is a 16MP camera for selfies along with a 2MP sensor.
It packs a 4,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging (Quick Charge 3.0). The device offers an in-display fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication.
Also Read: Leaks – Tecno Camon 16s Specifications
It runs on the Android 10 OS with Color OS 7.2 user interface on top. Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 4G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GNSS (GPS, Beido, Glonass, GALILEO, QZSS), USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo A93 Price, Availability
It is priced at VND 7,490,000 (roughly around Rs. 23,694) for the single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage model. Furthermore, it is available in Black and Magical White color options.
It will launch in Malaysia on October 6th. However, it will not launch in India as it is a rebranded version of F17 Pro.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.