Poco F2 Teased On Twitter, Could Finally Launch On May 12
POCO X2 was launched recently in February and the rumors of POCO F2 started to flood the internet at the same time interval.
Highlights of the Story
- The POCO F2 would flaunt the latest Snapdragon 865 chipset.
- POCO F2 might be accompanied by the POCO M2.
- We can expect an online-event event for which the company is sending invitations to media persons.
Xiaomi’s stand-alone brand ‘Poco’ has swiftly gained popularity since the release of its first Smartphone ‘PocoF1’ which was released in 2018 in India and earned Rs 200 crores in just five minutes and the company also claimed it the biggest and fastest sale on Flipkart with almost 68,000 devices (top variant) or up to 1 lakh devices (base variant) sold. The soon-to-be-launched Poco F2 has an official date announced by the brand’s twitter handle and also sent out media invites too for the same date.
While most of the features are getting kept under wrap, we have a basic idea of the included specifications of the second generation of the F1 series. Running on MIUI 11, Poco F2 is expected to feature the flagship Snapdragon 865 chipset. You can look forward to a multi-camera setup with 48MP or 68MP primary camera sensors and telephoto, macro, or ultra-wide lenses as the other cameras with a battery capacity of 4700mAh.
Also Read: Xiaomi POCO F1
There are multiple reports on the price of Poco F2 but the most recent ones claim that Poco F2 price in India will be Rs 47,000 (approx. €570) for the 128 GB variant, according to the report given by 91Mobiles. You can expect a launch of more than one Smartphone as we have seen a mysterious Poco M2 on Xiaomi India’s website.
Also Read: POCO X2 : Is it the Best Budget All-Rounder?
The Poco F2 has been rumored to be similar to Redmi K30 Pro as the photos of F2 have shown some elements identical to the K30 Pro. However, these rumors are crushed by the Poco India’s GM, C Manmohan after he had commented that they are not looking to rebrand an existing phone. The Poco F2 launch has surrounded a great hype since the announcement so let’s see if it can surpass its predecessor.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.