Realme Narzo 10, Narzo 10A To Launch In India On May 11
Realme had postponed the Narzo-series launch event which was scheduled for April, owing to the lockdown.
Highlights of the Story
- The Realme Narzo series launch will be streamed at 12:30 pm via YouTube and the company’s social media platforms.
- The company has started sending out media invites for the online-only event.
- Realme has also witnessed a tremendous number of orders since it reopened delivery of smartphones and accessories.
Realme has announced Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A launch on May 11. The smart phones were supposed to launch on March 26 but it was postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. The Narzo 10 and the Narzo 10A are mid-range gaming-centric smartphones with 5000 mAh massive battery backup. The Realme Narzo 10 is expected to come with a quad-camera setup at the back while the Narzo 10a will feature a triple-camera module. The two phones look similar to the Realme 6 series but with a different kind of finish at the rear.
The smartphones are expected to feature a 6.5-inch large display and 89.8 percent screen- to- body ratio. Moreover, two smartphones will come with a single speaker, a 3.5 mm headphone jack and, the smartphone might come with a waterdrop notch. The two smartphones will come in blue and green colour options. Realme Narzo 10 and 10A are likely to be powered by Mediatek Helio G70 and G80 processors respectively.
We don’t know the Realme Narzo price, but it could fall in the sub-15k price segment.
The Chinese smartphone brand has also revealed that it is receiving “massive orders” throughout the online sites and on e-commerce platforms such as Flipkart and Amazon since Sunday midnight and will be able to meet the current demand through existing stocks till factory reopens. Realme smartphones and other products are now available to buy on the orange and green zones classified on the basis of COVID-19 related parameters, recognized by the government.
The company said it has decided to extend the warranty of products which expired during the lockdown period till 30 the June 2020.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.