Realme 7 Pro Vs Realme 6 Pro: Specs And Features Comparison
The Realme 7 and 7 Pro smartphones were launched yesterday. The launch immediately led us to think how the Realme 7 Pro would compare with the earlier released 6 Pro. Therefore, we have made a detailed list of comparison between the two.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 6 Pro packs a 4300mAh battery while the 7 Pro packs a 4500 mAh battery
- The Realme 6 Pro supports 30W fast charging while the 7 Pro comes with 65W fast charging
- Both the phones are powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC
Both the Realme smartphones have a considerable amount of similarities in terms of specification. However, there are macro but important to note differences which sets the Realme 7 Pro apart from the Realme 6 Pro.
Realme 7 Pro Vs Realme 6 Pro: Display
The Realme 7 Pro features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. On the other hand, the Realme 6 Pro features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ display with the same resolution. However, the difference lies in the quality of display. The Realme 7 Pro has much more vibrant colors because of the Super AMOLED display which the Realme 6 Pro lacks. With Realme 7 Pro, you get a 60Hz standard refresh rate as opposed to the 90Hz refresh rate on the 6 Pro.
Realme 7 Pro Vs Realme 6 Pro: Processor And Performance
On the processor front, both the devices use the exact same processor. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC powers both these devices. The clock speed of the octa-core processor is 2.3GHz. Also, both the devices have the same Adreno 618 processor. Furthermore, the processor is paired with 6GB or 8GB of RAM with 64GB or 128GB internal storage respectively. In fact, both the devices come in these two variants. There is also the option of expanding the internal storage through a microSD slot on both the devices.
The Camera Setups
Realme was actually the first company to bring the 64MP camera to India. Both the Realme 7 Pro and 6 Pro have a 64MP quad-camera setup. However, there are certain differences.
The Realme 7 Pro has a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor with an 8MP 119-degree wide-angle lens and two 2MP cameras. One 2MP sensor is a black and white one while the other is macro.
On the other hand, the Realme 6 Pro features an all-rounder camera setup. The setup includes a 64MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor with an 8MP 119-degree wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro sensor and a 12MP telephoto lens with up to 20X zoom. The telephoto lens makes the camera performance on this device more versatile.
When it comes to selfie cameras, The 7 Pro has a single 32MP shooter. On the other hand, the 6 Pro comes with a 16MP primary sensor along with a secondary wide-angle sensor.
Both the devices provide a bunch of shooting modes such as UIS, Pro mode, Super Nightscape, 4K @ 30fps, and slow-mo video recording. Additionally, the Realme 7 Pro gets the starry mode which is present on the Realme X3 series.
Battery And Charging
The Realme 6 Pro packs a 4300 mAh battery along with 30W fast charging support. On the other hand, the 7 Pro packs a larger 4500 mAh battery. The 7 Pro takes it a step further with 65W SuperDart charging support.
Also read: Honor 9X First Impressions
The Realme 7 Pro price in India has been set at Rs 17,999 for the 6GB/64GB variant. The 6GB/128GB variant comes with a price tag of 18,999 and the 8GB/128GB comes for Rs 19,999. The 6 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs 19,999 for the 6GB/64GB variant. The 8GB/128GB variant price has been set at Rs 21,999.
The takeaway here is that although the Realme 7 Pro has been released later, the Realme 6 Pro is very good too. The 6 Pro also has a better camera setup because of the 12MP telephoto lens which is incredible. The 90Hz refresh rate adds to the flavor. However, if one wants to buy either of the devices, both are value for money smartphones.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.