Nubia Red Magic 5S Global Availability Announced
Nubia Red Magic 5S packs a 144Hz AMOLED display, features two capacitive shoulder buttons, and comes equipped with a fan for cooling.
Highlights of the Story
- Nubia Red Magic 5S is offered in two variants outside China.
- It comes with an ICE 4.0 cooling system.
- The sales started on September 2.
Nubia Red Magic 5S global availability is announced. The pre-orders are happening in several countries outside of China. The device offers features such as capacitive shoulder trigger buttons, a dedicated fan under the hood for cooling. It also has an ultra-fast panel with a 240Hz response rate.
The base model of the smartphone is pricing at EUR 579 (roughly Rs. 51,000) in the European Union, while pricing for other regions including the US and the UK is also out.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Pricing and Availability
The Red Magic 5S Sonic Silver with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage is pricing at EUR 579 (roughly Rs. 51,000) in EU countries. The phone will be available for $579 in the US and Canada as well as GBP 539 in the UK.
Similarly, the Red Magic 5S Pulse with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage is pricing at EUR 649 (roughly Rs. 57,000), $649, and GBP 599.
The Ice Dock will be available at EUR 44.90 (roughly Rs. 4,000), $44.90, and GBP 40.90. There is no top-of-the-line 16GB RAM + 256GB storage model in countries outside China.
Nubia Red Magic 5S Specs
It features a 6.65-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with 1,080×2,340 pixels resolution. Along with it, the device also gives a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate, and 240Hz touch response rate. Nubia says the display has received TÜV Rheinland’s low blue light certification and features DC Dimming to reduce eye strain from OLED flickering.
Moreover, Nubia Red Magic 5S comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC that has a maximum clock speed of 2.84GHz. The SoC has up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
In terms of optics, it features a triple rear camera setup with a 64-MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor. It is pairing with an 8-MP sensor and a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-MP macro snapper. On the front is an 8-MP selfie camera.
It is a dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone that runs on Android 10 with Nubia UI (Red Magic OS) on top. The phone packs a 4,500mAh battery that supports 55W air-cooled fast charging.
The Nubia Red Magic 5S has a USB Type-C, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Repair Offers
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…