Infinix Note 7 Revealead, See Specs Here
The Infinix Note 7 is all set to launch in India on September 16. However, retail box images have been leaked ahead of the official launch. The images reveal the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC alongside a 48MP camera, DTS audio and more.
Highlights of the Story
- The Infinix Note 7 retail box reveals 6.95-inch punch-hole display
- Helio G70 SoC along with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage also revealed through the box
- Other key specifications include a 48MP camera and DTS audio setup
The Infinix Note 7 was actually globally announced back in April and since then it got a lot of attention. Furthermore, the retail box images that have been leaked reveal interesting specifications. People have always wanted the company to make devices that cater to the needs of all kinds of users. It seems that the company has finally started to work towards exactly that.
Not only does the Infinix Note 7 have the MediaTek Helio G70 but an impressive 48-megapixel camera as well going by the leaks. The much anticipated Infinix Hot 10 that is set to launch in September might also have this same processor. This is a very good processor and can handle day-to-day activities with ease alongside long gaming sessions.
Infinix Note 7 Specifications
The Infinix Note 7 features a 6.95-inch full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels. Additionally, the display has a 20:5:9 aspect ratio with a 91.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. We can also see a punch hole design at the front.
On the processor front, the phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC. The processor will be paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. This is a very decent combo which will be enough for most users. However, more storage configurations might be revealed during the official launch. Furthermore, the smartphone runs on Android 10 OS with the XOS 6.0 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the Infinix Note 7 has a rear quad-camera setup. The setup includes a 48MP primary sensor alongside a 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Additionally, the fourth camera is a dedicated low light video sensor alongside a quad-LED flash. On the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter. Both the front and rear cameras are commendable too as it is most likely going to be a budget phone.
The smartphone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging charging support. fuels the phone and it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The device also has all the important connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. The phone also features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The great cameras, good processor and trendy design elements will definitely make this a must buy for many. The official pricing and availability details of the device will be known on September 16 when it launches.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…