Lenovo Launches Tab P11 Pro, M10 HD Gen 2, Smart Clock Essential
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro and Tab M10 HD Gen 2 have been launched as Lenovo’s latest tablet offerings. The Lenovo P11 Pro is a much more premium device with a 2K OLED display, JBL speakers and a uni-body design. The company also launched their smart clock named the Lenovo Smart Clock Essential.
Highlights of the Story
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro will go on sale from November, priced at EUR 699 (roughly Rs 61,200)
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD Gen 2 featuring Google’s Kids Space, priced at EUR 159 (roughly Rs 13,900)
- The Lenovo Smart Clock Essential was launched as well
- The digital smart clock has an LED display
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Specifications
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is based on Android 10 OS with the company’s own UI on top. Furthermore, the device features an 11.5-inch 2K OLED display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. Also, the brightness is set at 500 nits along with a 108 percent NTSC colour gamut and Dolby Vision support.
When it comes to the processor, the premium tablet is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with 4GB and 6GB RAM options along with 128GB of internal storage. The internal storage is also expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card slot.
The audio setup of the tablet is also commendable with quad JBL speakers and Dolby Atmos audio. This will definitely provide buyers with an immersive audio experience. Having Dolby Atmos in any device is a huge bonus.
On the camera front, the premium tablet has a dual rear and front camera setup. The rear camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary wide-angle sensor. The primary sensor also has auto-focus capabilities. The front camera setup includes two 8-megapixel sensors along with portrait and face detection support.
The premium tablet packs a whopping 8,600mAh battery as well. The battery is said to deliver 15 hours of normal usage and web browsing time of around 8 hours. Additionally, the tablet also shifts from the conventional with a fingerprint scanner integrated within the power button.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD Gen 2 Specifications
The Lenovo Tab M10 Gen 2 features a 10.1-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 800. Additionally, we also get to see a 60 percent NTSC colour gamut along with 400 nits brightness. The bightness is definitely on the lower side when compared to the Tab P11 Pro.
On the processor front, the tablet is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22T SoC paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Additionally, a 4GB/64GB variant is available as well. A microSD slot has also been provided for further expansion.
This Tab provides the Dolby Atmost experience as well. For photos and videos, the tablet comes with a single rear 8-megapixel auto-focus camera sensor. For selfies, there is a single 5-megapixel shooter at the front. at the back and a 5-megapixel camera sensor at the front. We can also see a 2-point pogo-pin connector which can be used for connecting accessories.
What makes the Lenovo Tab M10 HD Gen 2 stand out is Google’s Kids Space feature. This feature brings with it a kids mode for entertaining children in families. Additionally, the device also provides TUV Rheinland eye protection to reduce eye strain. This makes it easier to use without straining a child’s eyes.
The budget tablet has a 5000 mAh battery that provides up to eight hours of video playback or ten hours of surfing the web.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro And Tab M10 HD Gen 2: Price Details
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is priced at EUR 699 which is roughly Rs 61,200 in India. On the other hand, the Lenovo Tab M10 HD Gen 2 is priced at EUR 159 which is roughtly Rs 13,900 in India. The tablet also comes in two other variants. One of these variants support Google Assistant while the other has Alexa Built-in. The former is priced at EUR 179 which is roughly Rs 15,700 while the latter at EUR 199 which is approximately Rs 17,400 in India. The Tab M10 HD Gen 2 will be available in Icon Grey and Platinum Grey color options. The exact global availability dates and pricing of the two tablets are yet to be known.
Also read: Leaked: Nokia 2.4 Renders
Lenovo also launched the Lenovo Smart Clock Essential along with these two tablets. The smart digital clock comes with a 4-inch LED display. The clock also comes with two microphones and a 3W speaker. Amlogic A113X SoC powers the device alongside 4GB of RAM and 512MB of eMMC storage. The smart clock packs Google Assistant support along with a variety of other features.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.