Redmi 9A Launched In India – Starts At Rs 6,799
Redmi 9A’s first sale is set on September 4 via Mi.com, Amazon India, and Mi Home stores.
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi 9A has a single rear camera setup.
- It packs a 5,000mAh battery.
- They come in black, blue, and green color options.
Redmi 9A officially launches in India as an entry-level smartphone. Initially, it launched in Malaysia a few months ago. However, it is just below the Redmi 9 series. In addition, this phone has a single rear camera and a single front-facing selfie shooter. It is coming with an entry-level pricing point of Rs. 6,799.
Redmi 9A Pricing
Redmi 9A price in India is Rs 6,799 for the base model with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage and Rs 7,499 for the 3GB + 32GB variant. The first sale of the Redmi 9A is on September 4th at 12 PM on Mi.com, Amazon, and Mi Home stores.
The phone will be available in Midnight Black, Sea Blue, and Nature Green color options.
Redmi 9A specifications
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) LCD Dot Drop display with 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 chipset, which is equipped with HyperEngine technology. This is paired with up to 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage.
In addition, it runs Android 10-based MIUI 12 out of the box and supports dual SIM cards.
Redmi 9A sports a vertical module at the back that houses a single 13MP AI camera and an LED flash. At the front, the phone features a 5MP snapper for selfies. Moreover, we get 32GB of internal storage that can be expandable via a microSD card (up to 512GB).
It also packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging. Xiaomi says it uses Enhanced Lifespan Battery (ELB) technology. It is said to last three years without losing capacity. The phone comes with a unibody design and gets a P2i coating for splash resistance.
In terms of connectivity, the phone features 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, and micro USB port for charging. The phone does not come with a fingerprint sensor.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…