Leaked: Nokia 2.4 Renders
Nokia 2.4 is expected to come with a bigger battery pack than its predecessor, the Nokia 2.3.
Highlights of the Story
- Leaked renders of Nokia 2.4 surfaces online.
- It will come with a dual-camera setup.
- Evan Blass gives us a glimpse of the phone, its design and confirms certain features.
Nokia 2.4 was in the news for being under works for quite some time now. Now, it looks like it is ready to launch at Nokia’s conference at the virtual IFA 2020 this year. However, there are some renders that leaked online just before its launch.
It gives us a glimpse at the upcoming successor to the Nokia 2.3 from 2019. This predecessor launched in India at Rs. 8,199. Likewise, it is in rumors that Nokia 2.4 will come around the same price range. In addition, 2.3 only had a basic face recognition feature in terms of biometric security, the upcoming successor is ready to come with a physical fingerprint sensor placed at the rear.
This image render is shared by Evan Blass, giving us a glimpse of the phone, its design and confirms certain features. According to rumors, it will likely come with a larger battery pack. The overall design, however, is expected to remain the same. On the other hand, there will be some upgrades in the specs of the phone according to the market standards.
Nokia 2.4 Specifications (Expected)
It may upgrade its display size from 6.2-inch to 6.5-inch. However, since this is a budget smartphone, we still expect it to come with an HD+ screen resolution. Nokia 2.4 is expected to run on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
In addition, it is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, and have two RAM and storage options: 2GB RAM/16GB and 3GB RAM/32GB storage.
It is likely to come with dual cameras on the back accompanied by the LED flash. Holding the same setup as 2.3, it will come with a 13MP primary and 2MP depth sensors. The notch on the display is expected to house a 5MP selfie camera as well.
The device is said to come with a 4,800mAh battery instead of the 4,000mAh battery in the 2.3. It has the fingerprint sensor in the rear-end of the smartphone.
There are rumors that the Nokia 2.4 will launch alongside the Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 at IFA 2020 that begins on September 3 in Berlin.
From the images, one can also see the dedicated button for Google Assistant along with the power button and volume control buttons.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 35000
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…