Leaked: Nokia 2.4 Renders
Nokia 2.4 is expected to come with a bigger battery pack than its predecessor, the Nokia 2.3.
Highlights of the Story
- Leaked renders of Nokia 2.4 surfaces online.
- It will come with a dual-camera setup.
- Evan Blass gives us a glimpse of the phone, its design and confirms certain features.
Nokia 2.4 was in the news for being under works for quite some time now. Now, it looks like it is ready to launch at Nokia’s conference at the virtual IFA 2020 this year. However, there are some renders that leaked online just before its launch.
It gives us a glimpse at the upcoming successor to the Nokia 2.3 from 2019. This predecessor launched in India at Rs. 8,199. Likewise, it is in rumors that Nokia 2.4 will come around the same price range. In addition, 2.3 only had a basic face recognition feature in terms of biometric security, the upcoming successor is ready to come with a physical fingerprint sensor placed at the rear.
This image render is shared by Evan Blass, giving us a glimpse of the phone, its design and confirms certain features. According to rumors, it will likely come with a larger battery pack. The overall design, however, is expected to remain the same. On the other hand, there will be some upgrades in the specs of the phone according to the market standards.
Nokia 2.4 Specifications (Expected)
It may upgrade its display size from 6.2-inch to 6.5-inch. However, since this is a budget smartphone, we still expect it to come with an HD+ screen resolution. Nokia 2.4 is expected to run on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
In addition, it is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, and have two RAM and storage options: 2GB RAM/16GB and 3GB RAM/32GB storage.
It is likely to come with dual cameras on the back accompanied by the LED flash. Holding the same setup as 2.3, it will come with a 13MP primary and 2MP depth sensors. The notch on the display is expected to house a 5MP selfie camera as well.
The device is said to come with a 4,800mAh battery instead of the 4,000mAh battery in the 2.3. It has the fingerprint sensor in the rear-end of the smartphone.
There are rumors that the Nokia 2.4 will launch alongside the Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 at IFA 2020 that begins on September 3 in Berlin.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.