Refurbished smartphone market enjoys a boost this festive season
As smartphones emerge as the flavour of this festive season, more refurbished phones are hitting the market through the exchange offers run by Flipkart and Amazon in parallel to their flagship sales.
Thanks to these exchange schemes, more number of used phones are coming into the system, and are being bought by refurbished phone companies such as Cashify, Budli, and others.
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…