Is your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro battery giving you problems? Is your phone discharging very fast or giving inconsistent battery levels? The Redmi Note 7 Pro is a pretty great phone with outstanding features at its price. However, a battery problem might make depending on it quite difficult. Worry not we have listed down a few methods you can try to repair your Redmi Note 7 Pro battery. You can choose to avail Cashify’s hassle-free and easy doorstep repair service or visit Xiaomi authorized service centers for your phone battery repair.
Also Read: 7 Best Free Internet Calling Apps For You
Method 1: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Battery Repair at Cashify
Cashify offers easy and hassle-free doorstep Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro battery repair service at an affordable price. The steps below show how you can repair your phone at Cashify.
- Log into the Cashify website or create a new account if you are a new customer. Click on the Repair Phone option to go to the Cashify repair page.
- Enter the phone model, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro in this case and select the same from the dropdown. Choose your phone color to proceed to individual repair options.
- Choose battery repair option, which costs ₹1249 and book an appointment for your doorstep repair service. Our experienced technician will visit your location and perform the repair service right in front of you. You would not have to visit any place as the repair would be done at your preferred location and time. Further, since the service would be performed in front of you, there is no issue of your private data being exposed.
- Cashify uses authentic parts for repair and every part comes with a three-month manufacturer warranty.
Method 2: Battery Repair at Authorized Service Centers
Here is how you can get your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro battery repaired at Xiaomi authorized service centers.
- Check out the official website to find the service center located nearest to you. Visit them and describe the issue with your phone.
- They will be able to suggest possible repair services for your phone. A typical battery change will cost around ₹2500 – ₹3000.
- After confirming your repair service, you might have to submit your phone for their technicians to repair your phone. You can expect to get it back in 2-3 days. However, unless you have a spare phone, or are concerned about your private data, submitting your phone might worry you.
- The worst part about repairing your phone at service centers is you would have to visit them twice – once while submitting it, and once for pickup. With out hectic daily lives, finding time for this is indeed very tough.
However, Cashify offers doorstep repair services, so you would not have to worry about it.
Keep following Cashify for trending tech and mobile news. Repair or recycle your old phone on Cashify. Check out our wide range of refurbished mobile phones.