Samsung Galaxy M31s Massive Leak: See Camera, RAM, Storage Details Here
Samsung Galaxy M31s will launch in India on July 30 and will soon go for sale in August only on Amazon.in. The smartphone is powered by Exynos 9611 SoC and paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy M31s Camera and Storage details
- 2Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications
- 3Samsung Galaxy M31s Price and Availability in India (expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Unleash photography with Samsung Galaxy M31s 64MP Intelli-Cam geared up to be unveiled on July 30 in India.
- Dedicated listing has been featured for Samsung Galaxy M31s on Amazon.in.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s could be expected to arrive under INR 20,000 in India.
Reportedly, Samsung Galaxy M31s is going to be launched on July 30 available primarily on Amazon.in. Amazon has hosted a dedicated micro-store for this smartphone last week itself. The listing has revealed many of its key specifications and renders as well.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Camera and Storage details
According to the tweets by various tipsters, Samsung Galaxy M31s will arrive in two storage variants. One with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration and another with the 8GB RAM+128GB storage space. The device is expected to come for sale in two color gradient – Mirage Black and Mirage Blue.
Speaking of the camera optic embedded, Samsung Galaxy M31s camera module flaunts a quad-rear setup comprising of a 64MP primary camera, a 12 MP secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5MP depth snapper, and lastly a 5MP macro lens. The front hole-cutout sports a 32MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specifications
The featured information on various certification websites has concluded with some of the specifications one could expect from Samsung Galaxy M31s. Hints suggest that the phone may carry model number SM-M317F as per the records on Geekbench, TUV Rheinland, and Saftey Korea website.
Moreover, The listing on Amazon clearly states that the Samsung Galaxy M31s will be powered by octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space. Adding to this, TUV Rheinland’s website and Safety Korea stated that it may incorporate a 6,000mAh battery.
The battery will be supported by 25W fast-charging technology via USB Type-C port available for the same. The smartphone will feature a 6.5-inch S-AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Price and Availability in India (expected)
As cited by the people familiar with the matter on IANS, Samsung Galaxy M31s will be unveiled on July 30 and be available for sale on Amazon.in along with Samsung’s retail stores. It is stated to come within INR 20,000. As of now, the company is yet to make any official declaration on prices.
After the success of Galaxy M31, Samsung Galaxy M31s is considered to rock the sales chart ranking top on the list. It seems to be an excellent phone that could be worth buying within this mediocre price bracket.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.