Should You Sell Old Realme U1? Check Alternatives
Realme U1 offers a good overall experience, but there are better options available in the market at the same price range. Learn more here.
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme U1 Specifications
- 2What makes Realme U1 outdated in 2022?
- 3Where Can I sell my Old Realme U1 to get the best buyback value?
- 4Benefits of selling old devices at Cashify
- 5Best Smartphone upgrade options for Realme U1
Highlights of the Story
- Realme U1 is positioned at a lower price range offering quite some decent features.
- The phone’s performance was good at the time of its launch, but in 2022, the same can’t be said.
- Know here the best smartphone upgrades for Realme U1
Xiaomi and Honor predominate the market with their smartphones, but Realme has time and again proved, there is still room to grow. Realme launched the Realme U1 in December 2018, and the phone performed exceptionally well at that time. With the smooth app and gaming performance, the phone interested the users quite easily. However, in 2022, the phone might lack some features that you would need and adore. It’s time to sell old Realme U1 at the best buyback value.
Also Read: Amazing Smartphone Upgrades For Realme 5i
Realme U1 Specifications
The Realme U1 features a screen of 6.30-inches with a resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The smartphone has a battery capacity of 3500mAh, and a single charge could last a full day.
Powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, Realme U1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo on top of ColorOS 5.2. The camera consists of 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel at the rear and 25-megapixel at the front.
Realme U1 is available at starting price of Rs. 8,285 in India.
What makes Realme U1 outdated in 2022?
As of 2022, the processor is outdated. On top of that, the smartphone lacks 4k recording and video stabilization. The low-light camera performance is poor too, and as the body is made of plastic, it can attract smudge easily.
Where Can I sell my Old Realme U1 to get the best buyback value?
Step 1: Go to Cashify mobile app or website and click on the “Sell Phone”. There, select Realme as your brand.
Step 2: In the list that appears, select Realme U1. Next, choose your storage variant on the page Sell Old Realme U1 to get the exact value of the buyback amount.
Step 3: For knowing the exact resale value, you need to answer a set of questions about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to find the exact value.
Step 4: Once completed, you will get the exact resale value of your Realme U1. Next, you can select the payment option and the time slot, i.e., how you would like to receive the payment after the device is collected from your place. Shortly, you will receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Benefits of selling old devices at Cashify
Cashify is your one-stop destination for selling old devices. We make sure to keep the process hassle-free and convenient for you. Our experts take care of everything, right from picking the device from your doorstep to immediately processing the payment, once everything is done. Our aim is to provide you with the best value for your old devices using our AI-based calculator.
Best Smartphone upgrade options for Realme U1
1. Realme C20
Realme C20 features a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The smartphone packs a battery of 5000mAh.
Powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor, Realme C20 runs Android 10 on top of Realme UI. In terms of camera, you get an 8-megapixel camera at the rear and a 5-megapixel camera at the front.
The starting price for Realme C20 in India is Rs. 7,990.
2. Realme Narzo 50i
Launched in September 2021, Realme Narzo 50i comes with a screen size of 6.50-inch and offers a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels. The phone comes with 2GB RAM and internal storage of 32GB.
Realme Narzo 50i has a battery capacity of 5000mAh. Powered by the Unisoc SC9863, the smartphone runs Android 11 on top of Realme UI Go Edition. The camera consists of 8-megapixel at the rear and 5-megapixel at the front.
The starting price for Realme Narzo 50i in India is Rs. 7,499.
3. Realme C11
Launched in May 2021, Realme C11 features a screen of 6.50-inch with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Packed in a battery of 5000mAh, the phone has decent battery life.
You get an octa-core processor that runs Android 11. You get two Nano-SIM slots in this smartphone. In terms of camera, the rear packs 8-megapixel while the front features a 5-megapixel camera.
Realme C11 starts at a price of Rs. 7,299 in India.
Also Read: How To Make UPI Payment Via A Feature Phone?
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…