Best Place To Sell Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1?
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was a head-turner when it was launched. However, with the massive progress in the tech world, the smartphone has fallen a bit behind its competitors.
Table Of Contents
- 1Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specifications
- 2Why is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 outdated in 2022?
- 3How can I sell old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to get the best buyback value?
- 4Benefits of selling your old phone on Cashify
- 5Best upgrade options available for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Highlights of the Story
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was designed especially for India, offering unmatched specifications considering its price.
- While the smartphone was the best in its segment, it might be a bit outdated in 2022.
- Want to sell old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, know the best options here.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 came out in 2018. While the phone offered a lot of great features to its customers, the specifications might be updated as of 2022. It’s time that you sell old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to get something better in the same price range.
Also Read: Croma Sale 2022: Grab the best deals!
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specifications
Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with 3/ 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB storage variants. The smartphone features a screen size of 5.99-inches and a 5000mAh battery. In terms of camera, you get a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel Dual Camera in the rear and an 8-megapixel camera in the front.
Why is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 outdated in 2022?
It’s 2022, there are so many smartphones getting launched every other day. While the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was a killer at the time of its launch, you might look for other better options available today. Know why?
- Poor Camera performance
- No frequent updates
- Comparatively slow charging
Also Read: How To Install BGMI Apk? Step by Step Guide
How can I sell old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to get the best buyback value?
Follow these simple steps to find out the best resale value for your old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Step 1: Head to Cashify mobile app or website and click on the “Sell Phone”. Select Asus as your brand.
Step 2: A list would appear. Select Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. You would be redirected to a new page showing storage variants. Choose your storage variant there to get the exact value of the buyback amount.
Step 3: Now, to know the exact resale value, you will be given a set of questions about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to Sell old Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Step 4: After finishing, you will get the exact resale value of your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Next, you can select the payment option and the time slot, i.e., how you would like to receive the payment after the device is collected from your place. Shortly, you will receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Benefits of selling your old phone on Cashify
Cashify offers the best in market prices for your old devices. Have a look at the advantages you get when selling your old phone through Cashify.
1. Hassle-free process:
We offer professional assistance, right from picking up your phone from your doorstep to enabling a smooth journey throughout.
2. Best possible value:
Our aim is to provide you with the maximum amount of money possible for selling your old devices. We use an AI-powered calculator to calculate the best buyback value.
3. Instant payment:
We don’t want our customers to wait. As soon as we receive your devices, we immediately process your payment to your preferred mode.
Best upgrade options available for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Here are the best smartphones that can work as the best alternatives for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
1. Samsung Galaxy F12
The Samsung Galaxy F12 features a 6.50-inch touchscreen display having a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Talking about the processor, you get an octa-core Samsung Exynos 850 processor that runs on Android 11.
The battery life is amazing, supports super-fast charging and is powered by a 6000mAh battery. As far as the camera is concerned, the Samsung Galaxy F12 features a quad-camera setup at the rear, offering a 48-megapixel primary camera, 5-megapixel, and two 2-megapixel cameras. On the front, you get a 16-megapixel camera.
The Samsung Galaxy F12 supports dual-SIM- Nano-SIM cards. Available in three different colours i.e., Celestial Black, Sea Green and Sky Blue, the smartphone weighs 221.00 grams and measures 164.00 x 75.90 x 9.70mm.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G. As of 2022, the starting price for Samsung Galaxy F12 is Rs. 11,499.
2. Samsung Galaxy M12
Samsung Galaxy M12 is also a better alternative for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. The smartphone has a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Much similar to the Samsung Galaxy F12, this smartphone too has a quad-camera setup having 48-megapixel, 5-megapixel and two 2-megapixel cameras at the rear. However, the difference can be seen in the front camera, i.e., 8-megapixel here. Powered by a 6000mAh battery, the smartphone supports fast charging and runs on Android, having One UI Core.
Samsung Galaxy M12 supports two nano-SIM and is available in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue and Trendy Emerald colours.
The starting price for Samsung Galaxy M12 in India is Rs. 10,932.
3. Xiaomi Redmi 9i Sport
The Xiaomi Redmi 9i Sport features a screen of 6.53-inches with an aspect ratio of 20:9. The battery, however, is powered by 500mAh and can offer two days of uninterrupted entertainment.
The best addition is the octa-core processor and runs on Android 10. In terms of camera, you get a 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera. The phone weighs 194g and measures 77.07 x 164.9 x 9mm.
The starting price for Xiaomi Redmi 9i Sport in India is Rs. 9,199.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…