Top 10 iPhone Fast Charging Adaptors in 2021
The best wired and wireless iPhone fast charging adapters available in 2021 in the market are listed below.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple introduced fast charging on the iPhones starting with the iPhone 8.
- One should make sure you have a fast-charging compatible cable to get faster charging speeds.
As Apple smartphones continue to upgrade themselves with each launch, but the one feature remains a critical decision point – battery. As iPhones get more powerful and require bigger and better battery life, you need a fast charging solution. The ability to quickly top up the battery or significantly cut charging times is sometimes invaluable. Especially, in times like these, when Apple started shipping newer models from iPhone 11 without a charger, just a USB-C to lightning port cable.
According to Apple, you can get 50 per cent battery charge for about 30 minutes on these iPhone models:
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Now, whether you have to buy a new adapter for your new iPhone purchase. Or simply get a replacement for your broken one. This article will help you find the best adapter required for a fast-charging solution. Now, if you want your iPhone to juice up faster, you need the following things:
- Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W, or 96W USB-C Power Adapter
- Or a comparable third-party USB-C power adapter that supports USB Power Delivery (USB-PD)
- А USB-C to Lightning cable (this you get with all the models mentioned above or even before those)
Now, in this article, we have focussed our attention on wired charging solutions. Simply because this is all about speed and power, and wireless chargers just can’t keep up. Let’s take a look at those adapters you can try:
In any case, if you are an Apple loyalist and do not want to go outside their ecosystem – this is the solution for you. This is the adapter that the newer models are missing. The charger offers only one USB-C port (with PD). It also offers guaranteed compatibility to work on all iPhones that support fast charging. If you buy this, all you need is a USB-C to lightning cable. The latter is something you get when buying iPhone 11 or above models. However, if you have an older model, you need to buy the cable separately. You can also buy it on Amazon.
The PowerPort PD2 Dual Port fast charger is a do-it-all device that can fast-charge almost anything you throw at it. This dual-port charger features Anker’s PowerIQ technology. It automatically adjusts parameters to deliver efficient and trouble-free charging of any device. Moreover, the foldable plugs are a nice addition that will save you some space when you pack.
One should note that if you are an Android user now turning to iPhone users – this is just the one for you. The recent models are not getting the charger and your old charger might not help your new iPhone. This one is a 42W fast charger that works with all iPhones and fast charges iPhone 8s onwards. Moreover, it has one high-speed USB-C for fast charging and a second USB-A for other devices.
Note: Cables aren’t included.
Also Read: Xiaomi CIVI Series To Unveil on September 27
The PowerPort Atom III has 60W of power. It can charge pretty much anything that you can connect to its USB-C port. Along with your iPhone, it can also top up your laptop easily. It comes in two options, a single-port one and one with a second USB-A port.
A compact but just as powerful as the above-mentioned chargers. It packs a 20W punch in a 5W size body. It is also designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 12. The USB-C Power Delivery port works with virtually all mobile USB-C devices. Moreover, you get the quality and reliability of the brand in a really tiny package. Cables are not included.
It has a fairly small and compact form factor. It features a single USB-C (PD) port that offers up to 30W of output. The company suggests that the charger is optimized for iPhones, which allows it to charge iPhones 2.5x faster than the stock (5W) charger. Similar to other Anker chargers, the PowerPort Atom PD1 also offers multi-protect safety protection to keep your devices protected.
This Indian brand also gives us a good option along with a wide catalogue of products including cables and chargers. Its’ XP 60 is one good option to consider if you are on the look for an all-around charger for different devices such as your iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. It also features four ports and offers a maximum output of 65W. In which, one USB-C (PD) port delivers up to 45W and three USB-A ports offering 17W. So you can charge multiple devices at the same time.
Stuffcool is another Indian brand that has products across different categories. The Napoleon PD65 is their latest fast charger, based on the GaN technology. There are two ports on this charger, with one USB-C (PD) port that delivers up to 65W output and one USB-A port with 18W (QC) output. However, when used simultaneously, the delivery on the USB-C port goes down to 45W. Since it uses GaN, it is quite compact.
It is ideal for travellers, thanks to included EU, UK, and US adapters. The 20W USB-C PD port can quickly charge your iPhone with a USB-C–to-Lightning cable or even a MagSafe. There’s also a USB-A port that maxes out at 12W. Again, this does not come with cables. However, Native Union sells some of our favourite durable USB-C–to-Lightning cables on the market.
It has a combined power output of 24 Watts with each port offering 12 watts to charge your devices faster than a standard 5W charger. It also includes a 1-meter USB-A to USB-C cable so you can readily start charging your devices. Moreover, it also has a LED indicator to let you know once it is connected to a power source.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…