If we talk about the Vivo X60 Pro+, you will get a vegan leather back design that is very unique and stylish. The camera module of the smartphone is also premium-looking and chic.
However, if we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S21+, you will get the same old glass back design with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Although the smartphone comes with a slightly Matte finish at the back sometimes it can still feel a little glossy.
Both the smartphones provide a 120-hertz refresh rate and provide a very Ultra smooth display. However, the Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a 3D curved Ultra zero screen display with Infinity edge. Although Samsung was the one to provide an Infinity display; in the Samsung Galaxy S21+ you will only get an edge-to-edge flat-screen display.
The Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a Snapdragon 888 chipset. However, if we talk about the Samsung S21+ we only get the Exynos 2100 chipset that does not feel like a flagship processor. The Snapdragon 888 chipset is a flagship range for flagship Smartphones and it provides much better processing speed and Optimisation than other chipsets.
The reason why Samsung s21+ uses the Exynos 2100 chipset is that the Samsung smartphones with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset do not reach the Indian users. The Samsung devices with the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset are only limited to US users. So on the basis of performance Vivo X60 Pro+ beats Samsung Galaxy S21+.
Starting off with the selfie camera both the smartphones come with a punch-hole display containing one selfie camera. Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a 32-megapixel selfie camera whereas Samsung Galaxy S21+ comes with a 10-megapixel selfie camera. However, the picture quality of the Samsung Galaxy S21+ is better than the picture quality of the Vivo X60 Pro+.
Moving onto the rear camera features, Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with extra features as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S21+. Talking about the camera specs of Vivo X60 Pro+; it comes with a quad-camera setup with a 50-megapixel sensor as a primary lens.
Also read: Top Samsung Mobile Phones
Next, we have the 8-megapixel Periscope lens, 48-megapixel ultrawide gimbal lens with the best gimbal stabilization. Lastly, we have a 32-megapixel telephoto lens for macro photography.
If we talk about the camera setup of the Samsung Galaxy S21+, we have a triple camera setup with a 12-megapixel sensor as a primary lens. Next, we have an ultra-wide lens of 12 megapixels and a 64-megapixel telephoto lens. The camera quality of both smartphones is somewhat similar.
The Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with a 4200 mAh battery whereas the Samsung S21+ comes with a 4800 mAh battery backup. However, after some time using the Samsung S21+ the battery quality degrades as compared to the Vivo X60 Pro+.
Talking about the fast charging support, both smartphones provide fast charging support. However, Samsung Galaxy S21+ only provides a 25W fast charger whereas Vivo X60 Pro+ Provides a 55W fast charger with the smartphone.
The Vivo X60 Pro+ comes with Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity whereas the Samsung Galaxy S21+ provides Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity. The difference between Bluetooth v5.2 and Bluetooth v5.0 is multi-device connectivity.
Vivo X60 Pro + provides multi-device connectivity whereas Samsung Galaxy S21+ does not provide such features. While connecting to a truly wireless earbud, the sound quality of the Vivo X60 Pro+ is way better than the Samsung Galaxy S21+.
Overall both smartphones have some pros and cons. Although VivoX60 Pro+ has some extra features than the Galaxy S21+ both smartphones provide the best features in the market. Users can now choose according to their needs and interest through our comparison of Vivo X60 Pro+ vs Samsung Galaxy S21+.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…