Vivo Y20 Launched In India
Vivo has finally launched its latest Y20 in India along with the Y20i. The Vivo Y20 comes with a 5000 mAh battery and triple camera setup at the price tag of Rs 12, 990. The phone has also been released in two color options.
Highlights of the Story
- The Vivo Y20 has been launched in India for Rs 12,990
- The device has 5000 mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup
- Vivo Y20 will go on sale starting from August 28
The Vivo Y20 features a 6.51-inch 720p HD+ display. Additionally, the dual-sim smartphone runs on Android 10 OS along with the FunTouch OS 10.5. Furthermore, the device is powered by the Snapdragon 460. The octa-core processor is equal in performance to the Snapdragon 625. This explains why although it is a Snapdragon 400 series chipset, users can expect a considerably seamless performance. The handset also comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. We can expand the storage though a dedicated microSD slot.
Also read: Asus ZenFone 7 Series Launched In Taiwan
When it comes to cameras, the Vivo Y20 has a triple camera setup at the back. The camera setup includes a 13-megapixel primary camera sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor and another 2-megapixel macro sensor. Additionally, the apertures of the lens are f/2.2, f/2.4 and f/2.4 respectively. At the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter integrated in an U-shaped notch. The 8-megapixel selfie sensor has an aperture of f/1.8.
Also read: Gionee Max Launched In India
The Vivo Y20 has a massive 5000 mAh battery along with a 18W fast charging support. When it comes to sensor, the phone has all the important ones. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and e-compass, the phone has it all.
Vivo Y20 Price and Availability
The Vivio Y20 has been priced at Rs 12,999 for the single 4GB/64GB variant. Additionally, the device is also available in two color options namely Obsidian Black and Dawn White. The device will be on sale from August 28. The Vivio Y20 will be available in all e-commerce platforms. Additionally, the device will also be available in all retail stores across the country. The device will be a good competitor to the Moto G9 at this price segment.
What to expect?
The Vivo Y20 is an entry-level product with decent specifications. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 460 which makes it good performance-wise as well. The Snapdragon 460 is not like the other Snapdragon 400 series chipsets. It is much more optimized. This makes it a good option for light gamers as well. A game or two of PUBG does not seem to hurt either. The 5000 mAh battery is an added bonus as well. Overall, people can expect to see a very decent device with the Vivo Y20.
Also read: Leaked: LG Wing Featuring Rotating Screens
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.