What Is Blue Adhaar Card? How To Apply For Baal Adhaar Card Online In 5 Steps
The Adhaar Card is a vital document for every Indian Citizen! Get your child a social security head start with the Blue Adhaar or Baal Adhaar Card! This handy article covers 5 simple steps to apply for it online.
Highlights of the Story
- Blue Aadhar Card is the new ID card that you’ll require for your underage kids.
- Here are the 5 steps to get Blue Aadhaar Card online.
The Blue Adhaar Card, also called the Baal Adhaar Card, is the childrens’ version of the Adhaar Card. This version of the Adhaar Social Security and Identity Proof Card is for children under 5. Introduced around February 2018 by the UIDAI, the Baal Adhaar Card requires no biometric identification. This handy article by Cashify is everything you need to read to get your child’s Blue Adhaar Card online!
The Baal Adhaar Card invalidates once the child becomes 5, and UIDAI has mandated biometric linking after that. This card comes with a new Adhaar number linked to the parents’ Adhaar Card. Once the biometric is linked, the child then receives a regular Adhaar Card.
Scroll ahead to read the only five steps you need to take to get your child’s Baal Adhaar Card and what documents you’ll need!
Get Blue Adhaar Card Online in 5 Steps:
While you can apply for Blue Adhaar Card online, you will need to take your child and supporting documents to your chosen Adhaar Kendra to complete the process.
1: Visit the official UIDAI website
2: Click the “Get Aadhaar“ button, and a new window will open.
3: Click the “Book An Appointment” button or jump there directly by clicking here
4: Select your city, select one of the UIDAI or Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kendras available, and fill in the required details.
5: Click “Proceed to Book Appointment” for the Blue Aadhaar Card online application form. Fill in the last of the required details, and select a time-date slot.
All done! All you need to do is take your child to the Adhaar Kendra you picked at the exact day and time slot designated. The Adhaar Kendra executives will then help you complete the process after verifying the documents and your child.
Speaking of documents…
Documents Required to Complete Baal Adhaar Registration
These are the only two documents you need to take with you to get your child’s Baal Adhaar Card, along with your child, of course.
- Adhaar number of either one of the parents
- Child’s Birth Certificate
At the Adhaar Kendra, the executives will click a photo of your child for the card and give you a receipt, keeping it safe. Additionally, an SMS will reach the parent’s Adhaar linked mobile number, after which the Baal Adhaar will arrive within 60 Days.
Remember, once your child has the Baal Adhaar Card, switching to a regular Adhaar Card is seamless once they are old enough.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?