What Are The Steps to Update Address In Aadhaar Online Without Any Documents?
Do you want to update the address in Aadhaar without any documents? Then this guide is for you. Aadhaar Card is an integral part of our digital life. It is a 12-digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India to any Indian resident irrespective of their age and gender. Thus, the A Aadhaar card serves as proof of identity and address for Indians.
However, if you have shifted to another place and want to change your address on your Aadhaar card without any documents, then you can do it easily by following the simple steps mentioned below.
According to the official UIDAI website, all you need is the Aadhaar number of the person acting as your verifier. However, note that the Aadhaar number must be linked to a mobile number for your verification.
Steps to change Aadhaar Card Address without Documents
Step 1: Firstly, you have to visit the official UIDAI website, i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/; then, you need to click on “Update demographics data online” in the “My Aadhaar” menu.
Step 2: Then, you will be redirected to the Aadhaar self-service update portal and then press on “Continue to update Aadhaar” and enter your valid 12 digit Aadhaar number.
Step 3: You have to verify your “captcha code” to confirm and click the “Send OTP” button. Enter the six-digit OTP or 8 digit TOTP sent to your registered number, then click the “Sign In” button.
Step 4: Once done, you need to share “Verifier Details”, i.e. enter your “Verifiers Aadhaar Number”. Then an SMS will be sent to the Verifier person with a link to their registered mobile number to approve the update.
Step 5: Once the verifier clicks on the link and he/she receives another SMS for the verification of OTP. Then you must enter the OTP sent on the registered mobile number and captcha code for verification.
Step 6: Once it is verified, you will now get a Service Request Number (SRN) through an SMS and then sign in with “SRN”, view the address in the preview, edit the address in local language (if necessary) and click the “Save” button.
Step 7: Now, accept the box next to the declaration and “submit” your application. You will now receive a “confirmation letter” with a “secret code” sent to the verifier’s address by postal.
Step 8: Now, you need to revisit the UIDAI site and click the “Continue to update address” link and sign in again with Aadhaar and select the option “Update address via secret code”
Step 9: You have to enter the “secret code”. Once done, preview the new address and tab on the “Submit” button.
So here we know the steps to update an Aadhaar address without any documents. I hope you enjoyed the article. If you’re facing problems updating your Aadhaar address, then let me know in the comment section below !!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…