Avail Amazon Prime Membership For Free With Jio!
Jio Fiber users will receive Amazon Prime Membership, which usually costs Rs 1499, thanks to this deal between Reliance Jio and Amazon. All JioFiber users on the Gold plan or higher are eligible for the offer. Eligible JioFiber users will gain access to the entire collection of movies and shows offered on the Amazon Prime Video platform, as well as the Prime Music, Prime Gaming, and Prime Reading services. They will also have early access to deals on the site and free, fast delivery of Amazon purchases.
Table Of Contents
- 1What is the Amazon Prime offer with JioFiber?
- 2What is the procedure for enrolling in an Amazon Prime membership with Jio after signing up for one of JioFiber’s eligible plans?
Highlights of the Story
- Amazon Prime membership offers free, fast delivery on eligible products, Amazon Prime video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals, and much more!
- Read on to find out how you can avail yourself of Prime membership for free via JioFiber.
Reliance Jio has surprised us from its beginning, and its latest Jio Fiber broadband connection has a slew of advantages, including Jio Prime membership, as we all know. Most of us use Smart TVs or convert our existing non-smart TVs to smart TVs, and Jio Fiber helps that by providing a free set-top box with OTT content for watching live channels. There’s no denying that Jio’s fibre-optic broadband service is superior, but there’s already a lot of competition in the market. As a result, Jio plans to entice more people to join its network by offering a free annual Amazon Prime membership.
What is the Amazon Prime offer with JioFiber?
All the customers who have eligible JioFiber plans can get a free year of Amazon Prime membership with Jio. After one year, customers can renew their annual Amazon Prime membership with Jio at the current market pricing. People who join Amazon Prime can enjoy unlimited streaming of the latest movies and TV shows, free fast shipping on purchases, and ad-free music.
You can find information about the plans here.
What is the procedure for enrolling in an Amazon Prime membership with Jio after signing up for one of JioFiber’s eligible plans?
- Once a JioFiber subscriber has recharged for a new activation under an applicable plan, they can activate Amazon Prime for free with Jio by following these three simple steps:
- You will receive an SMS from Jio upon plan activation containing message/link details leading to the download of the MyJio app.
- Then, you can download the MyJio app on your mobile device and then click the “Activate Now” button on the Amazon Prime banner on the app’s homepage.
- Next, log in to Amazon using the link to activate Amazon Prime for free with Jio with an existing Amazon account or create a new Amazon account and your Amazon Prime membership with Jio will activate immediately.
To see the latest content, log in to Amazon Prime Video on the JioFiber set-top box with the same credentials.
For the first 12 months after activation, the customer can get an Amazon Prime subscription at no additional cost. Users will not be auto-charged for Amazon Prime membership with Jio. They will be required to recharge for annual Amazon Prime for free with Jio via MyJio App after 12 months. So as to continue receiving the advantages of Amazon Prime membership with Jio. The recharge will be at the current rate on the date of renewal. As indicated on the invoice or bill issued under the plan. The payments paid or levied for renewal are non-refundable.
However, the customer will be contacted before the offer’s expiration,
The offer includes an Amazon Prime membership with Jio for 12 months at no additional cost. This is when subscribers or subscribers to an eligible JioFiber plan. The customer will receive all the benefits of Amazon Prime for free with Jio. It will also be including content on the Amazon Prime Video app, free, fast delivery, and access to Amazon Music.
According to Amazon’s terms and conditions, customers can watch the content on any device.
Offer Cancellation and Renewal
Customers will receive a complimentary 12-month Amazon Prime for free with Jio as part of this offer. If a customer unsubscribes or downgrades to an ineligible JioFiber plan within these 12 months, the offer will cease immediately. The customer need not pay anything in this scenario.
If a customer does not want to unsubscribe, they can pay a renewal cost on the market rate for Prime.
Also read: Xiaomi Working on 200MP Camera Smartphone.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.