5 Best Android Phones Under 5000 In India August 2022
Confused about which are the best Android phones under 5000 in India? You have landed at the right place. This article will help you find your pick.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best Android Phones under 5000
- 2Best Android Phones under 5000: Final Thoughts
Highlights of the Story
- You don’t have many decent options for the best Android phones under 5000 in India.
- Find here the five best smartphones under this price segment.
It’s true that the best Android phones under 5000 won’t offer you the premium features that you can find under 15000 or 20000 mobile phones. But if you want a secondary smartphone with perfectly serviceable basic features, these smartphones can save your day. Android phones under 5000 offer decent specs when it comes to the camera, processor, storage and connectivity options. Though you might not get a lot of great options to choose here from and that is why finding the best Android phones under 5000 becomes challenging. However, with this article, we aim to help you find your ideal pick.
Best Android Phones under 5000
We did our research to come up with the best Android phones under 5000 that are best for basic requirements. Here, have a look:
1. Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is one of the best Android phones under 5000 offering a Quad-core MediaTek processor and a battery capacity of 3000mAh which is huge at this price range. The phone offers an internal storage of 32GB and 2GB RAM which is impressive for its price. Talking about the camera, you get an 8-megapixels primary camera and a 5-megapixels selfie camera. The camera quality is pretty decent for this budget.
|Huge battery at this price||Not water-resistant|
|3.5mm headphone jack||No NFC data connections|
2. Jiophone Next
Realme X7 Max 5G ( Milky Way, 12 GB RAM/256 GB)
Jiophone turned a lot of heads with its features when it was launched. The Jio phone Next comes with a 5.45-inches touchscreen and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm 215, the phone packs a battery of 3500mAh. The phone supports multiple connectivity options like WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G, and Bluetooth v4.10. The phone features a 13-megapixels camera at the rear and an 8-megapixels camera at the front.
|Large internal storage||Average battery|
|Decent camera for this price|
3. Lava Z61 Pro
Lava Z61 Pro
The Lava Z61 Pro features a 5.45-inches screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The phone is one of the best Android phones under 5000 offering a decent processor and battery life. You also get the face unlock feature at this price with this smartphone. Powering the smartphone is the 1.8GHz octa-core processor and a battery capacity of 3100mAh. You get an 8-megapixels primary camera and a 5-megapixels selfie camera with this smartphone.
|Elegant design||Average overall performance|
|Decent battery life|
|Face unlock feature|
4. Lava Z41
The Lava Z41 features a 5.00-inches screen with 480 x 854 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum, this is one of the best Android phones under 5000. The phone packs a battery of 2500mAh and has a 5-megapixels camera at the rear and a 2-megapixels camera at the front. You get multiple connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio.
|Good display||Not waterproof|
|Fast processor at this price|
5. I Kall Z5
I Kall Z5
Lastly, we have the I Kall Z5 on our list of the best Android phones under 5000. The phone features a 5.45-inches screen and 197PPI. You get a Quad-Core 1.3GHz processor and a 3000mAh battery capacity with this phone. As far as the camera is concerned, the phone boasts an 8-megapixels camera at the rear and a 5-megapixels camera at the front. You get 3GB RAM with this phone.
|Huge battery||Average display|
Best Android Phones under 5000: Final Thoughts
The best Android phones under 5000 are certainly not everything if you are looking to make them your primary phone. However, they are great for simple and basic features. Hopefully, this article will help you find what you are looking for. As far as the best Android phone in this segment is considered, we would definitely root for the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core. It pretty much offers great features under this price range. Another great option would be the Lava Z61 Pro. The phone stands true to its price. You also get a face unlock feature with this smartphone under this budget.
Also Read: 10 Best Mobile Phones Under 15000 In India June 2022
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…