Many people are still using the Honor 8X, which was released in 2018. It was tuned for faster system responsiveness and smoother functioning, and it was based on Android v8.1 (Oreo). Because it has been years since it was first released, users are bound to run into some issues. Do you have a problem with your device’s battery capacity or recharging speed?
When charging devices takes longer than expected, it becomes inconvenient. We’ll show you how to get the battery in your Honor 8X repaired or replaced using the two most effective methods.
Also read: Here Are The Best Upgrade Options For Vivo Y33s
Method 1: Cashify repair
- To begin, you must go to Cashify mobile repair to have your Honor 8X repaired.
- Then, you must register on the Cashify account and submit your phone number.
- Go to the website’s battery repair section and type in the brand of your phone; in this case, you’ll need to type in Honor.
- Next, choose your phone model to get to the Honor 8X battery repair and replacement website.
- Now, pick the device’s colour option.
- And then, select the battery choice on the next screen and schedule your repair.
- Cashify has a low cost of service. Battery replacement for the Honor 8X will set you back Rs 1,249.
- After that, Cashify always employs genuine spare parts for its repair services to assure optimum customer satisfaction. As a result, the manufacturer provides a three-month warranty on all parts.
- Then, Cashify also offers a door repair service, in which a professional service worker comes to your home and repairs your smartphone battery right in front of your sight.
Also read: Get Your Poco X2 Screen Repaired At An Affordable Price
Method 2: Huawei Service Center
The second alternative is to take your gadget to an Honor Service Center and have it fixed.
- Huawei repair service center is a costly option. It’s possible that this is out of your pricing range.
- Next, your Honor 8X battery will cost you more than Rs. 2,000 at a Huawei Authorized Store, perhaps doubling the cost of repair.
- You must also locate and physically visit an approved Huawei store to fix your phone. Honor does not supply any services above the threshold; it should be highlighted.
Even if it is outdated, the Honor 8X can remain a reliable smartphone with competitive performance. However, if the battery fails, the situation may change. Cashify will be the most cost-effective and convenient solution to replace your Honor 8X battery.
Also read: Useful Yoga Gadgets To Help You Stay Fit: International Yoga Day
Cashify provides up-to-date information about all smartphones in the world. Please visit our product page for additional information about the Honor 8X, including specifications, features, tips and tricks, and related news.