The Vivo V7 is a well-rounded mid-range mobile phone with a captivating display, a great camera setup, and snappy performance. The smartphone is also easy to carry, weighing about 140 grams. But, the phone was launched a while back, and after a few years, you may have some hardware problems arising in the smartphone. One of such problems is that you may have accidentally broken the screen of your V7 and may want to know how to repair it.
So, now we present to you the two best methods to fix your smartphone’s display. You can also proceed with Cashify’s doorstep repair service to repair the screen. So without further ado, let’s begin.
Also Read: How To Get Vivo V9 Screen Replaced?
Method 1: Repairing Vivo V7 screen through Cashify
The best course of action would be to go to the Cashify mobile repair page. Repairing the Vivo V7’s screen is a relatively simple process at Cashify. Follow these steps.
1. You must first register for a Cashify account via the mobile app or website. If you are already a Cashify user, sign in via your mobile number.
2. After that, visit the mobile repair page. Now, select Vivo as the brand and then choose Vivo V7 to proceed.
3. The Vivo V7 repair screen page will then be brought up. You can pick the colour of your smartphone here.
4. Repairing your Vivo V7’s screen on Cashify will cost you Rs. 2,599. Now add the amount to the cart and schedule a repair appointment.
Cashify only uses genuine replacement parts when it repairs your smartphone. As a result, we also provide a six-month warranty on screen repairs for any issues that may develop after a successful repair service.
Method 2: Vivo authorised service centre
The second choice is to have your device fixed at the Vivo authorised service centre. This may seem to be the most convenient option, however, getting in touch with an Vivo service centre may take some effort and time. Below are the steps to do the same.
1. Locate the nearest Vivo service centre in your area, by visiting Vivo’s website.
2. Once you reach there, contact the first available service representative and explain the issue regarding your Vivo V7.
3. After that, you will be presented with the cost to repair the Vivo V7, which could be as high as Rs. 4,000. The amount is significantly higher than Cashify’s screen repair cost.
4. The service technicians will then ask you to pick up your device at a later date, which is an added inconvenience.
In most circumstances, all you need is a professional repair service to get your phone back in working order. Hence, numerous people all across the nation value Cashify’s straightforward and hassle-free doorstep repair services.
We have a product page dedicated to the Vivo V7 at Cashify that includes pricing, specifications, features, and news. We also provide information on the latest smartphones and upcoming launches. So go ahead and check it out.