In August 2020 saw the release of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 with its 6.53-inch, 269-PPI IPS LCD display. The smartphone is, without a doubt, a terrific low-cost gadget. A 5,000 mAh battery powers the mobile phone, providing a superb screen on time throughout the day. But unfortunately, a slight mishap could harm your phone and crack the screen. Therefore, we provide two effective ways to fix the Xiaomi Redmi 9 if you want to replace or repair your screen at an honest price.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Review – Everything A Beginner Wants In Budget
First Method: Cashify Repair Service
The Cashify mobile phone repair service is the first place to go if you need your Xiaomi Redmi 9’s screen replaced. In comparison to other options, it is more affordable and convenient. Below are the steps to do the same.
1. You must first register on Cashify by entering your phone number.
2. Then you will need to search for Xiaomi Redmi 9 in the mobile repair page
3. You will arrive at the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Repair and Replacement page after choosing the manufacturer of your smartphone.
4. Then, you will need to select your smartphone’s color. After that, you can schedule a screen repair appointment service for your mobile phone.
5. Compared to the official service center charge, the screen repair of Xiaomi Redmi 9 costs only Rs. 2,199 at Cashify. Additionally, a six-month warranty is also included.
6. The Cashify representative will fix the smartphone in your presence after visiting your home.
At Cashify, we always use genuine components, and all display repairs or replacements come with a six-month warranty.
Also Read: Xiaomi Sells 5,00,000 Units Of Redmi Note 10
Second Method: Screen repair at Xiaomi service centre
It could appear that having your Xiaomi Redmi 9 Plus repaired at an authorised service facility is the best choice. To obtain services, however, you must go to the venue physically, which could be tiresome and time-consuming. Still, if you want to proceed, here are the steps to follow.
1. You can find a local Xiaomi mobile phone service centre via the website for Xiaomi customer support.
2. Visit the service representative there and explain the issue to them. Repairing the screen on a Xiaomi Redmi 9 usually costs about Rs. 2,000–3,000.
3. Service centres give delivery dates. On the specified date, you have to visit again to pick up your phone.
4. Your mobile phone may typically be fixed by a professional at the service centre to get it working again.
Customers across the country love Cashify’s simple and hassle-free door-to-door repair services. Hence if you want doorstep and hassle-free screen repair service, Cashify is the best option.
Also Read: Most Annoying Problems With Xiaomi Smartphones And How To Fix Them
You can find more information about different smartphones on the Cashify product page. You can also read new features, reviews, news and more about Xiaomi Redmi 9. Also, you can sell your old phone at a valuable price.