Launched in March 2022, Samsung Galaxy A13 was a decent upgrade to its predecessor. However, the new features did not justify much to the price. Just a year after the launch, the market already has much better options at the same price. Looking to sell an old Galaxy A13 at the best price, you are at the right place.
Also Read: Vivo V25 5G Review – Style Meets Camera
Samsung Galaxy A13 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A13
The Samsung Galaxy A13 features a 6.6-inch PLS TFT LCD with a notch housing a selfie camera. The bezel-less screen of the smartphone has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, a pixel density of 400ppi, and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Furthermore, the smartphone has a quad-camera system on the rear. A 50-megapixel f/1.8 Wide Angle Main Shooter, a 5-megapixel f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter, a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Macro Lens, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 Depth Camera are included. LED flash, face detection, digital zoom, continuous shooting, and HDR mode are some of the camera’s primary features. A front-facing 8-megapixel f/2.2 primary camera is also available for taking stunning selfies.
In 2022, what makes the Galaxy A13 outdated?
You may consider selling your outdated smartphone for these reasons:
- No Night mode, video stabilization and Scene optimizer.
- Unibody is made of flexible plastic that is prone to scratches and imperfections.
- The quality of the single speaker is largely underwhelming.
- There are no colour mode choices. Pixel reaction times are slow, with smearing and ghosting. Inconsistent backlighting.
- The virtual proximity sensor is unreliable, and the lack of an ambient light sensor makes brightness adjustment much more difficult.
Benefits of selling old Galaxy A13 via Cashify
Cashify provides the finest resale value for your old devices, as well as a variety of other services. We remove all previously saved data from the phone to preserve the seller’s privacy. You may sell your old smartphone without leaving your house with our doorstep delivery service. You will also get a bill.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
How much your Galaxy A13 is worth as a resale device?
First, see whether you already have a Cashify account; if not, sign up for one.
- On the sell old phones page, select Samsung as your phone brand.
- Then enter Galaxy A13 as your device model name, and you’ll be directed to the Sell Old Samsung Galaxy A13 page.
- Then enter your device’s information and be ready to sell it for the best buyback amount.
- Finally, a Cashify employee will come to your home and get your phone. They’ll pay straight away after analysing the smartphone.
Best upgrade options
1. Oppo F19s
The Oppo F19s features a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels (pixel density: 409 ppi). It comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone also boasts proprietary fast charging, a 5,000mAh battery, and Android 11.
Furthermore, the phone is powered by ColorOS 11.1, an Android 11-based operating system, and comes with 128GB of internal storage that can be increased with a microSD card. up to 256GB of storage The Oppo F19s smartphone supports Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards and is dual-SIM (GSM and GSM).
2. Poco M2 Pro
POCO M2 Pro
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor drives the Poco M2 Pro. This is combined with up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage for reliable and smooth gaming performance. A microSD card may be used to expand the internal storage to 512GB. Furthermore, the 48-megapixel quad-camera on the Poco M2 Pro comprises an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
3. OPPO Reno7 Pro 5G
OPPO Reno7 Pro 5G
Oppo Reno7 Pro 5G offers a 6.55-inch full HD display with a brightness of 500 nits and a dazzling AMOLED screen. Furthermore, it supports dynamic animation at 90Hz, and the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The smartphone features a 4500 mAh battery that can last a full day on typical use. Furthermore, the rapid charging capacity has increased from 60W to 65W.
Also Read: POCO X3 Review – Real Value For Money