Best Smartphones Under 15000
Which is the best smartphone to buy in 15000 budget? This is the topic of highest discussion among the youth as well as the older generation.
Table Of Contents
Highlights of the Story
Best smartphones to buy under 15000:
- Realme 6
- Samsung Galaxy M31
- Motorola One Macro
- Realme C3
There are a number of smartphones available in the different segments but when it comes to choose one and buy for someone or suggest to someone, we all get totally confused especially, when someone asks to suggest the best smartphones under 15000. This is because in the mid-range segment there are so many brands and so many devices from them that it gets exhausting to finalise one smartphone.
Watch this video to get the best suggestions from the experts at Cashify who have come to a conclusion with 4 best smartphones to buy under the 15000 mark.
The smartphones in the mid-range segment under Rs.15,000 give a tough competition to the flagship devices. With the competition constantly increasing among the smartphone makers, they have so much to offer including high-resolution cameras, powerful gaming processors, large batteries, fast charging, even in this price range.
Also Read: Best Smartphones for Students
Realme 6 is a complete package to buy in the sub-15000 price range. Powered by the Helio G90T processor, it is a potent competitor in the budget segment for gaming performance. It is one of the only devices in this price which allows you to play PubG in HDR graphics at 40fps. The 90Hz display adds to the great offerings on this device.
For an in-detail review, refer to the Realme 6 review.
Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung Galaxy M31 is the best from the Galaxy M-series, which is famous for its two-day long battery life. There is a considerably large 6000 mAh battery in Samsung Galaxy M31 which is the highest in this segment. This can turn out to be the best pick for big battery lovers and for those who are total brand conscious. Samsung maintains the camera quality with the quad-camera in this device. Even though the processor is not one of the best in this price, the AMOLED display on the Samsung Galaxy M31 makes up for it.
Check Out: Samsung Galaxy M31 Review
Motorola One Macro
Motorola One Macro comes as one of the best smartphones under 10000 with a 4000 mAh battery to last for longer than a day. Not made for heavy gaming, the Helio P70 processor in the One Macro keeps up in handling multitasking and regular processes. It runs on Stock Android which is the USP of this device because it is free from bloatware and offers a great user experience overall. The word Macro here refers to the Macro vision camera which results in satisfying camera shots.
Read More: Motorola One Macro Review
Realme C3 is that budget smartphone under the 10000 price mark which does not actually feel like a budget device. On a huge display of 6.55-inch with HD+ resolution, you get an Helio G70 chipset, the best in this price. There is a dual-camera setup on the back with selfie camera housed in the teardrop notch on the front. It boasts a large battery of 5000 mAh enough for long day usage paired with 10W charging.
Check: Realme C3 Review
The Realme 7 is the first phone to debut with the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and uses Realme UI based on Android 10. It claims to capture sharper images with its 64 MP quad camera setup and supports 30W dart charge with a massive 5000mah battery. It even has a starry mode to capture the glorious night sky.It comes with the capability of recording videos in 4K UHD and has a 6.5″ FHD+ ultra smooth display with a 90HZ refresh rate. With a 3-card slot, the ability to expand up to 256GB of additional memory, instant side fingerprint and the TÜV Rheinland Smartphone Reliability Verification, this smartphone is reliable and probably the best choice under the 15000 price range.
Photography is simplified with the AI Quad camera array consisting of a 48MP primary camera, 8 MP Ultra-Wide camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 16MP in-display selfie camera with night mode. This device comes with a brilliant 6.67” FHD+ Full screen display having a 20:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz touch polling for advanced gaming.Additionally, it has a triple corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Z-ShockerHaptics, a 2+1 microSD slot which is expandable up to 512GB, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset, P2i coating and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor that works smoothly. With a 5000mAh monster battery and 33W fast charging, this smartphone lasts longer and charges from 0 to 50% within 30 minutes.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…