There is no doubt that a mobile phone projector is not a great personal entertainment unit, but what if I can say that you can create a DIY mobile phone projector at home with just scraps. Surprising isn’t it? In this new episode of Hello Hacks, we will tell you that one hack which can turn out to be very useful in day-to-day life is “How to make a mobile phone projector at home?”
Also read: How To Lock Apps On iPhone With A Password Or TouchID?
Did anyone of you know that you could convert your old shoe box and other office supplies into a smartphone projector? Yes, it is possible and it is pretty easy. Let’s see how you can make a smartphone projector very quickly by following the steps mentioned below.
Also read: How To Remove Duplicates In Microsoft Excel
How to Make a Mobile Phone Projector At Home: Steps Explained
Step 1- Materials Required:
- Magnifying glass/Convex Lens
- Phone Stand
Also Read: How to make a phone stand at home?
Step 2- Here’s How To Proceed:
- Open the magnifying glass to get the convex lens out of it.
- Take the shoebox and mark the size of the convex lens on one side of the box as shown in the video. Now, cut the shoebox along with the markings to make a hole.
- Use fevicol to fix the convex lens on the shoebox. Leave it to dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take the phone stand that you learnt to make with us in the last video and place it inside the shoebox to place the phone on it.
- Adjust the height of the phone stand so that there is enough space left to close the box from the top.
- Cut the cover of the shoebox accordingly to fix it on the top along with the convex lens.
- The convex lens projects an inverted image. So keep your phone upside down inside the shoebox, on the phone stand, in order to get the correct output.
Also read: How To Get 1000+ Free Followers On Instagram In 5 Minutes
Step 3- At the end:
Once you’re done, the mobile phone projector is ready to use. Creating your own projector is a fun DIY activity that you can do yourself. Although it is not a professional projector and might not produce a perfect image, it gives a pretty nice result. So, try it out yourself and let us know in the comment section how it turned out to be.
Also Read: How To Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android To iOS?
Want to sell your old phone? Try Cashify for a hassle-free experience, and get a great buyback value for your old device.