With its stunning dual-layer glass construction and excellent quad-camera configuration, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is a well-known budget mobile phone. The smartphone is also popular because of its hardware. But, mistakes and mishaps can happen frequently, and your Redmi Note 8’s screen is no exception. So, if you want to repair the screen of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 due to accidental damage, you have come to the right place.
Although a shattered screen may not seem a big deal initially, other issues quickly surface after it. You can fix the screen of your Redmi Note 8 via two different and efficient methods. Let’s take a look at both of these methods.
Method 1: Repairing the Redmi Note 8 screen through Cashify
You can use Cashify’s easy and flexible doorstep repair service to fix the screen of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. Follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Cashify’s mobile or website to sign in with your mobile number. Alternatively, you can create a new user account if it’s your first time using the service.
2. Now, access the Cashify mobile repair page.
3. Find your phone model from the search section. In this case, you will select Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
4. To view all the repair options and costs for Redmi Note 8, select the device’s colour on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Repair page.
5. Add the screen repair option to your cart, which costs Rs. 2,699. If you have any discount coupons, you can use them to avail further discounts.
6. Next, click on Book Now and select or enter your home address. After that, you can schedule the repair at your convenient time.
Your sensitive information won’t be hampered because the screen repair will be done in front of you. Cashify always uses authorised company spare parts for every repair service. We also offer an additional six-month warranty for each screen repair.
Method 2: Visiting Xiaomi Service Center
Repairing your smartphone’s display at authorised service centres is a good idea if the service centre is nearby your location. However, the cost incurred could be much higher than Cashify’s repair service. Still, if you want to go ahead, follow these steps.
1. Visit the Xiaomi service centre website to track the Xiaomi service centre nearest to your location.
2. You will then have to contact the service centre official at the repair centre.
3. A screen repair service for Redmi Note 8 would cost between Rs. 2500– Rs.3000.
You may also be asked to keep your smartphone at the service centre for a few days.
4. This would be a genuine problem if you don’t have a backup smartphone.
5. Your private data could also be breached during device repair.
Cashify offers screen repair or replacement service at your doorstep and according to the time suitable to you. Hence, many nationwide users prefer Cashify’s dependable services for all smartphone repair problems.
Check out the product page for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 to check its pricing, specifications and other features. For more information on all smartphones around the globe, follow Cashify.
Writer with a knack for the latest gadgets and smartphones. He loves to play football and fiddling around with his PlayStation 5, and always looking to improve himself and help the world make a better place.