The Vivo Y95 smartphone debuted in 2018 and has an HD+ IPS LCD screen with rounded corners. It is slim and has a standout design feature. As a result, it is one of the most gorgeous smartphone in its price range. Unfortunately, even the most gorgeous smartphone’s screen is prone to cracking. If that applies to your Vivo Y95 screen and you’re looking for information on how to repair it, you’ve come to the correct spot.
A new, repaired display should be installed as soon as possible on a smartphone with a cracked screen. Here, we’ve covered two budget options for reapiring the display on your Vivo Y95.
Also Read: Get Vivo V5 Screen Fixed: Best Method
Method 1: Cashify Repair
1. To use the Cashify mobile repair service, register for a Cashify account or sign in on the website or app.
2. Then head to the section for the mobile phone repair. Select the manufacturer of the device, which in this case would be Vivo. Last but not least, select Vivo Y95.
3. You can then select your smartphone’s colour once you are on the Vivo Y95 Screen Repair page.
4. Then, on the next page, you will get the screen repair price for the Vivo Y95 smartphone, which is Rs. 2,749. Add it to the cart, and select Book Now.
Cashify provides the best-in-class repair service at your convenient time. When a service representative from our organisation shows up at your home, the display on your smartphone will be fixed swiftly, with the benefit of a six-month additional warranty.
Method 2: Vivo Y95 screen repair at Service Centre
You can also repair the screen of your Vivo Y95 at Vivo authorised service centre. Though the process of repairing your device at the service centre, can be time consuming a bit more expensive. Follow these steps to avail their service.
1. Locate the nearest Vivo service centre in your area.
2. Head inside and explain the display issue of your Vivo Y95 to the available service centre representative.
3. Vivo solely makes use of the parts that came with smartphones while repairing them. This increases the cost of repair, which for a replacement of the primary screen might reach up to Rs 3,300.
4. If you are on a tight budget, you could struggle to locate an affordable substitute. Additionally, you’ll need to leave your device at the repair facility for two to three days, which might be a major hassle if you don’t have a backup device.
Cashify also uses genuine parts and accessories for all types of repairs. Hence, it makes much more sense to fix your smartphone’s display at Cashify. Our instant doorstep repair service, also saves you from the hassle of commuting for your device.
Also Read: Vivo V20 Review – Solid Mid Range Contender
On Cashify, the Vivo Y95 product page features information about the device, including user reviews, comparisons, specifications, and news. On our website, you can also obtain the most recent details on every smartphone that will be released soon.