Cashify is proud to announce that it has appointed the National Film Award actor Rajkummar Rao as its first-ever brand ambassador. Rajkummar has signed a multi-year deal with Cashify and will be working closely to promote the initiative on Digital media platforms. India’s first and largest Re-commerce platform has come a long way in its journey towards creating a more responsible and sustainable electronics environment.
The dynamic Rajkummar Rao has a unique personality in Indian cinema. His persona will give a strong face to the brand identity as the actor brings Cashify’s motto, reliability, approaches, and trustworthiness alive.
“Rao is an exemplar of a self-made actor, someone who is extremely versatile in his choice of work and roles, delivering credible, authentic content for audiences. His story is an inspiration to the ‘Aam aadmi’ (common man) of India and resonates with the spirit of our brand…” said Mandeep Manocha, CEO and Co-founder of Cashify.
In the last seven years, Cashify has achieved tremendous growth and has been successful in catering to its customers’ needs. From providing smartphone exchange offer to repairing services. Cashify has been the pioneer in satisfying the electronics needs of its customers.
Over these years, Cashify has given 2124.9 crores of cash to its customers in buyback deals. In addition, a massive 31.48 lakh gadgets have been sold on Cashify’s online and offline platforms. Moreover, A total of 1.1 lakh devices have been repaired by Cashify experts in its doorstep repairing service. On the other hand, our app has also achieved a 4.5+ rating on the Google play store.
Rao is at the epitome of his profession; however, he still strives to achieve a greater pinnacle, and the brand believes with this partnership, they can do the same. With Rajkummar Rao, Cashify is unfolding its new chapter, with the pages of excellence and the ink of trust. With that, the brand is continuing its new journey to revolutionise the world of Re-commerce.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.