CES 2020: Samsung Announces Galaxy S10 Lite And Note 10 Lite
We have an announcement from Samsung which was expected from the last few months as we heard rumours and leaks regarding the same. The company has announced its latest smartphones named as the Galaxy S10 Lite and the Galaxy Note 10 Lite. As you might have guessed from the names, these phones are the budget variants of the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 respectively.
The prices of both these phones would be much more affordable than their premium variants from last year. And in case, you want to refresh your memory for Samsung Galaxy S10, here’s more for you to read. However, it is also worth mentioning that the exact prices of both these devices have not been revealed. Samsung says that both the devices will be available to see at the CES 2020 next week.
Display, Battery, and Storage
Coming to the devices, we have some similarities between the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite. Both these devices have a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display which has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The devices also have the same 4500 mAh battery and have the hole-punch front-facing camera in the middle. They also come in either 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
In terms of processor, both the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite have a significant difference. While Snapdragon 855 processor powers the Galaxy S10 Lite, you get an Exynos 8895 SoC on the Note 10 Lite. There are triple cameras on both the devices but they are also different in many ways.
On the Galaxy S10 Lite, you have a setup of 5MP macro lens, 48MP wide-angle lens with “Super Steady OIS” and 12MP ultra-wide camera. For the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Samsung has bundled a 12MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. While it is fair to say that Galaxy S10 Lite will be better in smartphone photography and videography, we expect the Galaxy Note 10 Lite to be no slouch in performance as well.
It is worth noting that there is a significant difference between the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and S10 Lite, which is the presence of an S-Pen on the former. Samsung has pitched the Galaxy Note 10 Lite towards productivity users who want to get an S-Pen at affordable prices while the S10 Lite is for users who want great cameras at lower prices.
We should once again mention that the prices of either of these devices have not been revealed yet. But we do expect Samsung to price the S10 Lite at around $750 (approximately Rs. 53,000) while the Galaxy Note 10 Lite may start cheaper at around $700 (approximately Rs. 50,000). Also, both these devices are expected to arrive in India sometime later this month.
Source: Samsung Newsroom
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.