CES 2020: Samsung Announces Galaxy S10 Lite And Note 10 Lite
We have an announcement from Samsung which was expected from the last few months as we heard rumours and leaks regarding the same. The company has announced its latest smartphones named as the Galaxy S10 Lite and the Galaxy Note 10 Lite. As you might have guessed from the names, these phones are the budget variants of the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 respectively.
The prices of both these phones would be much more affordable than their premium variants from last year. And in case, you want to refresh your memory for Samsung Galaxy S10, here’s more for you to read. However, it is also worth mentioning that the exact prices of both these devices have not been revealed. Samsung says that both the devices will be available to see at the CES 2020 next week.
Display, Battery, and Storage
Coming to the devices, we have some similarities between the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite. Both these devices have a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display which has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The devices also have the same 4500 mAh battery and have the hole-punch front-facing camera in the middle. They also come in either 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
In terms of processor, both the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite have a significant difference. While Snapdragon 855 processor powers the Galaxy S10 Lite, you get an Exynos 8895 SoC on the Note 10 Lite. There are triple cameras on both the devices but they are also different in many ways.
On the Galaxy S10 Lite, you have a setup of 5MP macro lens, 48MP wide-angle lens with “Super Steady OIS” and 12MP ultra-wide camera. For the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Samsung has bundled a 12MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens. While it is fair to say that Galaxy S10 Lite will be better in smartphone photography and videography, we expect the Galaxy Note 10 Lite to be no slouch in performance as well.
It is worth noting that there is a significant difference between the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and S10 Lite, which is the presence of an S-Pen on the former. Samsung has pitched the Galaxy Note 10 Lite towards productivity users who want to get an S-Pen at affordable prices while the S10 Lite is for users who want great cameras at lower prices.
We should once again mention that the prices of either of these devices have not been revealed yet. But we do expect Samsung to price the S10 Lite at around $750 (approximately Rs. 53,000) while the Galaxy Note 10 Lite may start cheaper at around $700 (approximately Rs. 50,000). Also, both these devices are expected to arrive in India sometime later this month.
Source: Samsung Newsroom
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.