POCO X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
We will compare Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max today where Poco X3 was released in India on 22nd September, 2020 whereas Realme 7 launched in India on 3rd September, 2020. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max was released in India on 12th May, 2020.
Let us now compare Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : POCO Mobile Price List In India
As we move further, we will compare Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max detailed specifications :
Poco X3 has a 6.67 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection provided whereas Realme 7 provides a 6.5 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD display with 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Poco X3 and Realme 7 run on Android 10 and are powered by MIUI 12 and Realme UI respectively. Whereas Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max runs on Android 10.0 and is powered by MIUI 11. All the three phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
When we talk about Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, Poco X3 is a Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM. Realme 7 is powered by Mediatek Helio G95 paired up with up to 8GB. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is a Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM.
Considering Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max regarding storage, all the three phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card. The expandable storage limit is up to 512GB in Poco X3 and up to 256GB in Realme 7.
Also Read : Realme Mobile Price List In India
Poco X3 has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, 13MP ultrawide camera with a 119-degree field-of view, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Whereas Realme 7 has a primary 64MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree field of view, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
When we compare Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max front cameras, all the three phones have 20MP, 16MP and 32MP selfie cameras respectively.
Poco X3 has a 6,000mAh battery with a 33W fast charging support provided. On the other hand, Realme 7 has a 5,000mAh battery and it takes 65 min for its 30W fast charging to charge the phone 100%. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has a 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support that charges 50% in 30 minutes.
Also Read : Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
Today we have compared Poco X3 vs Realme 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max so that you can choose a phone that suits your choices and demands as well as fits your budget.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Micromax is one of the oldest smartphone brands which is now struggling with gloomy sales, mostly due to a lack of modern features and poor marketing. However, the brand does offer a decent price to performance ratio along with decent internals and acceptable modern hardware. Micromax smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company focussing…
- Sony, although with an awful smartphone sales figure, offers impressive hardware quality and decent internals in their smartphones. With the brand suffering from a bad reputation in the smartphone market, the offerings made by Sony often fail to attract the crowd. But, with the company focussing on adding better and more competitive smartphones to its…
- Lenovo, although struggling with poor smartphone sales over the past years, offers some of the decently crafted devices in the Indian market. The devices often bring satisfactory performance at a justifiable price tag. With numerous devices offering the trendiest features in its portfolio, we have combined this Lenovo mobile price list for you so you…
- Huawei sub-brand Honor has a lot of smartphones in its portfolio. With Honor routinely adding new devices and updating the smartphone line-up, users get puzzled when they think of getting an upgrade for their existing device. To help you make the right decision, we present you with a specially designed, detailed Honor price list 2020…
- The Taiwanese brand, Asus is one of the most prominent Smartphone brands in India. With the alluring Stock-alike UI and timely updates, the brand has recently gained decent popularity in the Indian markets. With a focus on budget and mid-range smartphones, they offer a perfect blend of hardware and overall features. So, here is the…