Everything To Know About Clubhouse App And How To Get An Invite For It
Clubhouse is a new innovative social media platform where users communicate with audio only instead of sharing pictures and videos. The app has various rooms where like-minded people can join in and share their thoughts. Currently, the app is only available on iOS, and that too for users who have a special invite. Here in this article, we talk about the app and how to get the invite to Clubhouse App.
Highlights of the Story
- Clubhouse is an exclusive invite-only app where users can share their thoughts by joining a particular room of interest.
- Users use audio only to communicate instead of images or videos.
- The app is currently on an invite-only basis and here are a few tricks to get an invite.
Clubhouse app has created a buzz in social media by differentiating itself from being an audio messaging app. The app is exclusive to iOS only as of now and you also need an invite for it to be able to experience the app. With such exclusivity and hard-to-get invites the app is quite famous amongst users who like to discuss their opinion with like-minded people.
Here is everything you would like to know about the Clubhouse app, how to download it, how to get an invite for it and how to join a room in the app.
Also read: Smartphone reviews
What is Clubhouse App?
Clubhouse is a new type of social media app where users communicate via voice only instead of pictures or video and there are no other fancy features. With this app, Like-minded people can connect together in a room and users can create or join a room where the participants can share their thoughts via audio and listen to other users and have a healthy discussion around your favorite topic.
Each room has a topic mentioned in the title and you can just simply browse the topic of your interest and join the room. You can even invite your friends to join a room and have an audio-only discussion with you. Users can join different rooms with a wide variety of discussions going around, some of the popular rooms are on topics of politics, day-to-day activities, digital marketing, technology, entertainment, and many more. You can even create your own room, invite your friends, and have a discussion around any topic of your choice.
The app has been developed by Paul Davidson and Rohan Seth and according to many different analyst sources, is already worth $100 million.
How to Get the ClubHouse app for iOS and Android?
Right now the Clubhouse app is pretty exclusive and is only limited to iOS users as of now and that too only after an invite. The app is readily available to download from the Apple App Store and once you signup you need an invite to get access to the app.
Step 1: Download the Clubhouse app from here.
Step 2: Now signup using your email id and once the setup is complete only users who have an invite can access the room and other features.
For Android users, the app is in development and should arrive soon this year. But once it arrives you would still require an invite. Here’s how to get an invite for the Clubhouse app if you don’t have it already.
How to Get an Invite for ClubHouse App?
With so many celebrities joining Clubhouse, even Elon Musk fairly uses clubhouse. This rose the popularity of the app overnight and the invites are tougher than ever to get. Here are a few tricks that you can use to get an invite:
1. Clubhouse app has access to the contacts from your device and once you signup it throws a notification to other members in the contact list asking them for the invite. This is the easiest way and any of your friends can allow you to get access to the app.
2. Another way is to get a direct invite from a friend. Ask your friend to invite you directly and the invite link can be shared via text and you can have direct access to the app using that link.
3. This last method is for people with no friends. Once you signup for the app you are automatically joined a waitlist and the clubhouse team slowly approves the request from the waitlist.
How does the ClubHouse app work?
The most important factor that makes the Clubhouse app special is its audio-only format. Users don’t need to think about eye-contact, what they are wearing and the emotions are conveyed with a voice. You can have a healthy discussion with other users and all participants get to give their opinion.
To join a room in Clubhouse, just select any room that you like by looking at the topic of the group. Once you are in the room you can select “Raise your hand” option given at the bottom right to let the admins know that you would like to contribute your thoughts in audio format with the viewers. And once you are done you can leave the room by selecting the “Leave room quietly” to exit the room.
Clubhouse is a fun-to-use app and you can express your thoughts on any subject of your choice without worrying about the way you look and everyone will respect your opinion here. Do give it a try.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…