With a price tag that won’t break the bank, the Samsung Galaxy A50s is a good smartphone. However, discolouration of a smartphone’s screen may happen to any model. This post will cover a reasonable price to acquire a new screen for your Samsung Galaxy A50s. Any smartphone’s performance may be negatively impacted if the screen is broken, regardless of the model.
However, you don’t have to worry about it since we have identified the two most acceptable ways to replace your Samsung Galaxy A50s screen.
Method 1: Cashify Repair
The first option is to use the Cashify mobile repair service to mend your phone.
- Go to the screen repair part of the website or app after creating or logging into your Cashify account.
- You’ll need to pick Samsung and Samsung Galaxy A50s Repair in the repair part once you’re there. Now, a website to fix the screen on a Samsung Galaxy A50s will display.
- You’ll be able to examine the cost of the various repair services provided by Cashify on the dashboard panel.
- The Samsung Galaxy A50s screen replacement price is Rs. 4,999, much less than the service centre’s repair quote.
- At your convenience, Cashify provides doorstep repair service where a qualified service executive will visit you and mend your smartphone screen in front of you. This guarantees that your device is safe and secure when you are in your environment.
- A six-month manufacturer guarantee is included with every item that Cashify repairs since it only utilises original parts.
You may always receive a refund from Cashify if your equipment begins malfunctioning during the first seven days of purchase.
Method 2: Samsung Service Centre
- Repairing a smartphone’s screen from a Samsung-authorized facility might be time-consuming for busy professionals. Your whole day will be occupied with the trip to the service centre and repairing your equipment.
- Because Samsung only employs components made in-house, they are more expensive, which may be a deal-breaker for specific customers.
- Some Samsung Galaxy A50s screen replacements cost upwards of Rs. 5,000-6,000, putting them out of reach for many consumers.
There are many pixels in resolution on the Samsung Galaxy A50s’s Super AMOLED display, making it one of the sharpest displays on the market. If the display is damaged, it will be impossible to use the device. Screen replacement is a top priority in these circumstances. If you need to get your smartphone repaired, go no further than Cashify repair. They provide a high-quality service at a price that everyone can afford.
On the Cashify product page, you’ll discover a wealth of information on numerous smartphones. For example, please find out more about the Samsung Galaxy A50s with our in-depth specifications, features, and user reviews. Additionally, you’ll be able to keep up to date on the most recent and unique information regarding forthcoming mobile devices.