The Samsung A7 2018 was an excellent value for the money regarding specs and performance. However, in today’s society, screen damage is almost inevitable. Therefore, the functioning of a smartphone might be adversely affect if the screen becomes cracked or otherwise damaged.
Fortunately, we’ve found the most acceptable and cheap ways to replace your Galaxy M20’s cracked or broken screen.
Also Read: Best Processor for Mobile Phone Ranking List 2022
Method 1: Cashify repair
- To begin with, Cashify’s mobile repair service is the cheapest and most advantageous alternative.
- To schedule a Cashify repair appointment, go to the Cashify website or app and sign in with your account information.
- Select the brand and model of your smartphone from the Cashify smartphone screen repair area, e.g. Samsung A7 2018.
- The next step is to choose a colour for your Samsung A7 2018 on the next screen repair page.
- Because Cashify delivers the best and most inexpensive price for their mending service, they charge Rs. 3,099.
- In addition to doorstep delivery, Cashify’s repair service includes in-person repairs of your smartphone screen by a trained service representative who comes to your house. This gives you complete peace of mind knowing that your gadget is safe from prying eyes.
A six-month extended warranty is provided on all smartphone components repaired by Cashify, which exclusively employs original parts.
Also Read: AMOLED vs OLED: Which Is Better And Why?
Method 2: Samsung service centre
- The second option is getting your Galaxy M20 serviced at a Samsung service centre.
- Some users may have difficulty locating and contacting an authorised service centre. For example, if your device’s screen has to be changed, you’ll need to be at the service centre when it happens.
- Some consumers may find replacing their screens at a Samsung service centre pricey, which may cost you anything from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 6,000.
- The display on your Galaxy M20 will also need get replaced in a few days. This might be a problem for smartphone users who save sensitive information on their devices.
- Samsung’s smartphone repair services do not include any on-site repair options. This is why it is necessary to have a physical presence at their authorised service centre.
The Samsung A7 2018 sports a 90 per cent screen-to-body ratio. The device’s dew-drop notch is likewise stunning. As a result, if you want to have the best possible viewing experience, you should get the screen change. The most trustworthy and cost-effective option is getting your Samsung A7 2018’s screen replacement at Cashify repair.
Also Read: How To Enable Battery Percentage On iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Mini
For Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), Cashify’s product page comprises reviews, news, comparison pages, specifications and other relevant information. So ensure that you haven’t missed out.