The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is a high-end smartphone, and a broken screen is a big no-no. As a result, it features a stunning display. Of course, accidents may happen at any time, so there’s no guarantee. However, that does not entail that a shattered screen becomes the new normal. If your smartphone’s display is cracked or broken, you must have it repaired as quickly as possible.
Also Read: AMOLED vs OLED: Which Is Better And Why?
We’ll go through some of the quickest and cheapest ways to replace your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime screen.
Method 1: Repair with Cash
- The most acceptable repair option for your mobile device is provided by Cashify mobile repair. Repairing your appliance is as simple as following the instructions outlined below.
- To get started, download the Cashify app or visit the website to sign up for an account.
- You’ll need to log in to your account and choose the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Repair model in the screen repair area.
- Select the device’s colour from the drop-down menu on the following Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Screen Repair page.
- There is the following page where you may examine specific repair service cost information. Then, confirm your appointment by selecting “Screen repair.”
- Rs. 12,549 is much less than the price of the standard repair process for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime screen.
- Cashify’s repair services use only OEM (original equipment manufacturer) smartphone components. As a result, each repair comes with a guarantee of six months.
Cashify’s doorstep repair service is fantastic since it saves customers the trouble of taking their gadget to a service centre and repairing it. Everything is done right in front of you, which increases the level of security and confidence you have in the repair process.
Also Read: 10 Tricks to Make Your Phone Not Reachable and Avoid Unwanted Calls
Method 2: Authorised Samsung service provider
- The Samsung service centre is your second option. There is no doorstep repair service for Samsung smartphones, so you’ll have to visit a Samsung service centre if anything goes wrong. Working people may find it challenging to fit it into their schedules.
- Because Samsung repairs each phone using its components. The authorised service centre may charge you between Rs. 14,000 and Rs. 16,000 to fix the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime display. So it may not be the most cost-effective strategy for everyone.
- Another problem is if you wish to replace your phone’s screen. Again, leaving the phone at the service centre for a few days is required.
So far, using Cashify to have your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime fixed has been the most trustworthy option. This is because it’s easy to use and reliable. In addition, Cashify repair provides authentic components at a reasonable price, making its repair services more accessible to the general public.
Also Read: All Airtel DTH Recharge Plan
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is well-represented on Cashify’s product page, including specifications, user reviews, how-to guides, side-by-side comparisons, and the latest breaking news. You may also check out the exclusive info about the forthcoming devices.