Despite being a low-cost smartphone, the Samsung A30S has decent specifications and a stunning display. However, the spectacular dew-drop display is useless if the screen is not working or broken. A smartphone with a smashed or scratched display looks bad and harms the device’s performance.
Two of the easiest ways to have your Samsung A30S screen changed are discussed in this article.
Method 1: Cashify repair
Using the Cashify mobile repair service is the safest and most effective form of repair. For example, fixing a cracked smartphone screen has never been so simple.
- Cashify has an app and a website where you may set up an account. Go to the screen repair area and choose Samsung Galaxy A30s Repair as the brand and model name of the phone.
- Select the colour of your Samsung A30S on the next screen repair page.
- Following your model selection, we’ll bring you to a website where you can see the different repair service charges provided by Cashify.
- At Cashify, you can purchase a new screen for your Samsung A30S for Rs. 4,449. Compared to other repair services, it’s much less expensive and could be the most outstanding deal on the market.
- In addition, Cashify repair provides authentic smartphone components that have undergone rigorous system-level testing to assure their longevity and functionality, making it an excellent option.
- In addition, Cashify offers a six-month guarantee on their replacement service, which means that if the screen shows any damage, you can have it changed in no time.
Cashify’s customer care includes door-to-door repair. In other words, you won’t have to leave your house or stand in line at the repair centre to get your smartphone back in working condition.
Method 2: Samsung service centre
- The second option is to take your handset to a Samsung service centre for repair. However, because service centres don’t provide doorstep repairs for their smartphones, you’ll have to go out and have it mended yourself.
- As a result, you’ll have to pay a greater fee to have your Samsung serviced using authentic components from Samsung.
- The Samsung A30S screen replacement will set you back between Rs. 9,000 and Rs. 10,000. Some people may find the high cost of this service to be prohibitive.
In an instant, bring your smartphone to Cashify and get it fixed. As of now, their door-to-door repair service is the most trustworthy and accessible option.
Cashify’s product page for the Samsung Galaxy A30s includes product reviews, comparison sites, specifications, and relevant news. The site also features unique information on forthcoming mobile devices.