Despite its low price tag, the Realme XT packs a robust feature set into a small package. So if you’re still using the phone released in 2019, you’re in luck. But if you’ve fallen your phone and the screen is cracked, here is the guide. A smartphone with a cracked screen not only looks terrible but also affects the device’s performance.
There are two ways to assist you in replacing your phone’s screen, so don’t worry.
Method 1: Cashify repair
Repairing your phone on the go using Cashify’s mobile repair service may be the best option. This is an easy and dependable option for getting your smartphone fixed.
- Sign up for a Cashify account through the app or website. Then, please peek at our smartphone screen repair section and choose your brand.
- Here, pick Realme as your smartphone’s brand and model number. Then, on the Realme XT Repair Screen page, you may choose the colour of your phone.
- Afterwards, it’ll transport you to a new page where you can view the service rates for each component.
- The Realme XT may be repaired at the lowest possible cost with Cashify. So for just Rs. 6,500, you may get your smartphone fixed.
- Aside from original components, Cashify also provides a guarantee of product quality. In addition, they give a six-month warranty on replacement parts since they use authentic ingredients.
- Despite this, Cashify boasts a top-notch in-home repair service. In this case, a service representative will come to your house and repair your gadget while you are there. It eliminates the need to travel out of your way to get your smartphone mended.
Method 2: Realme service centre
- A trip to the Realme repair centre for a new phone screen might be time-consuming. You’ll first need to locate a service centre and get your phone repaired. For the majority of the workforce, this may be a problem.
- As a result, Realme repair components are more expensive than they would typically be. You may pay as much as Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 9,000 for a screen replacement on the Realme XT, for example.
- Additionally, Realme does not provide a doorstep repair service for its smartphones. As a result, your smartphone will need several days of downtime at the service centre before they can fix it.
The screen-to-body ratio of the Realme XT is 72 per cent. With its wide viewing angle, screen replacement should be mandatory for each smartphone user. To have your Realme XT’s screen changed, Cashify repair is the ideal option since it’s dependable and affordable.
Specs, reviews, comparison sites, and Realme XT news are available on the Cashify product website. In addition, we have unique information regarding forthcoming smartphones, so don’t miss it!